Look, calm down. They’re my friends.
冷静一下 她们是我的朋友
Give me that. Back up, mall rat.
把那个给我 退后 购物狂
Shit, I don’t even like you and I treat you like a better friend.
妈的 我根本不喜欢你 而我对你都比她们像朋友
Good, because she’s going to need one. Let’s go, Winnie.
很好 她会需要一个 我们走 温妮
Oh, hey, Britney, you dropped something.
哦 嗨 布兰妮 你掉东西了
What? Your face.
什么? 脸面
What is your problem?
你到底有什么不满?
I don’t believe I have a problem.
我想我没什么不满了
You want me to cut her? You miss cheering for them, don’t you?
想让我宰了她吗? 你想念和她们一起喝彩 是吗?
No.
不
Maybe.
也许
Well, you better figure it out,
那么 你最好弄明白
because you need to decide who you’re cheering for.
因为你必须决定你要为谁喝彩
Rihanna CheerOff Countdown.
瑞翰纳啦啦队比赛倒计时
The oddson favorite in next month’s competition
在下个月的瑞翰纳电视特别节目比赛中
for the Rihanna TVspecial is Pacific Vista.
最具夺冠热门的是远洋中学
We practice it every single day, getting it perfect.
我们每天都训练 试图做得更好
Discipline and precision keep them on top of their cheer tier.
严明的纪律和精确的动作 始终让他们享有宝座的位置
One, two, three...
1, 2, 3...
As captain Winnie Harper says,
如同队长温妮 哈珀所说
We always bring it, and we always win.
我们总能带来热情 我们总能获得胜利
Go, Pirates!
前进 海盗队!
Well, good luck, Pacific Vista.
祝你们好运 远洋中学