手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第一季 > 正文

美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第9集精讲 第11期:梳得很漂亮的头发

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

And your hair looks really nice. Hmm. Thanks.

你的头发看上去真的好美 谢谢
I've been combing it all day.
我已经梳了一天了
All right, let's all give Luke a big hand for being so brave.
来 大家都掌声鼓励一下卢克的勇敢
This feels so weird. What does it eat?
感觉好怪哦 它以什么为食
Oh, just little boy brains.
它专吃小男孩的大脑
Well, at least Luke's got nothing to worry about.
卢克本来就没大脑 没什么好担心的
Is there mayo in this? - No. You're good.
里面有蛋黄酱吗 -没有 放心吃吧
So I was thinking that maybe we could go slip away-
我在想 或许我们可以悄悄溜走
So, does anyone wanna pet the iguana?
有人想摸摸鼠鳞蜥吗
Hells, yeah. Oh, man. - Over here! Me! Me!
当然了 天啊 -这边 我 我
I love lizards.
我超爱蜥蜴的
What's his name? Her name is Lizzy.
他叫什么名字 她名叫蜥蜥
Wow. I totally get that.
哇 我完全懂其含义
You don't deserve this.
你不该面临如此下场的
What? - Hot reptile chick.
什么 -性感的爬虫女郎
You know, probably has her own apartment,
她或许有自己的公寓
obviously okay touching gross stuff.
很显然不介意摸些"恶心的东西"
They're just talking. You're right.
他们不过是聊聊天罢了 你说的对
Dylan's far too sophisticated to get sucked in...
迪兰品味那么"高" 肯定不会
by a single lady with tons of cool tattoos.
被一个浑身刻满纹身的女人吸引的
Hey. I think it peed on me.
嘿 我觉得它尿在我手上了
Oh, no. No way, Mother Nature.
不 别啊 大自然的小精灵

重点单词   查看全部解释    
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
sophisticated [sə'fistikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 诡辩的,久经世故的,精密的,老练的,尖端的

联想记忆
slip [slip]

想一想再看

v. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱
n. 滑倒,溜走

 
chick [tʃik]

想一想再看

adj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡

 


关键字: 美剧 摩登家庭

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。