Yo, you got no right to write down what I'm saying.
喂,你们没有权力记下我所说的话
Those are my...
那些是...
I'm sorry, Miss Baggoli, I can't go on.
对不起,玛格丽女士 我无法继续
There's something I have to say.
我有事要说
Well, quickly, Lola. Quickly.
那,快,洛拉 快点
I have a confession to make.
我必须坦白
I borrowed Eliza's dress for the weekend.
周末我借了伊莱扎的裙子
I'm really sorry, but I felt I had no other choice.
我很抱歉 但我没有别的选择
No choice?
没有选择?
I had to wear it to the Sidarthur party.
我要穿这它去 Sidarthur的聚会
Why?
为什么?
When are you gonna give it up, Mary?
你什么时候才肯认输,玛丽?
No, you didn't.
不,你没有
You couldn't have taken that dress
你一定没拿那件裙子
because I keep that dress locked up safe in the drama room.
我把那件裙子放在 更衣室里了
There are ways, Miss Baggoli. There are ways.
想拿自然会有办法的,巴格丽女士 自然会有办法的
Where is it now?
那裙子现在在哪儿?
It's right back. It's safe and sound.
放回去了 完璧归赵
It looks exactly the same, but somehow different.
看起来跟原来一样 只有一点不同
Can you believe her?
你们能相信她吗?
I mean, first, she takes the dress.
首先 她拿了裙子
Then, she puts it back.
然后 她又放了回去
And then she goes to this party where no one saw her.
她又说她去参加聚会 而又没有人看见她
It's true! The dress got all wet.
是真的 裙子全都湿了
Stu Wolff made me change into something dry.
斯图?沃尔夫让我去 换了干衣服
He said it was important that I felt comfortable.
他说我感到舒适 对她来说很重要
Because on the night of his farewell concert,
因为在他的告别演出会上
Stu Wolff had nothing better to do than see Mary Steppe dry.
斯图?沃尔夫除了看到玛丽?斯黛穿着 干衣服就没有别的什么了?