high school boys. They be all up on you and stuff.
高校男生 他们都被你迷住了
I know, girl. They be doing the most.
我知道 他们一直做着最好的
Who you going with? Well, I was thinking
你打算和谁拍拖 我在想
Hey, guys. I have some bad news. What’s up?
嗨 伙计们 我有个坏消息 怎么了
I can’t cheer at the game on Friday. Why not?
星期五的比赛我不能参加了 为什么
Because This better be good.
因为 最好是个好理由
Oh, it is.
哦 是的
My dog died.
我的狗死了
You’re missing our game for a dog? He wasn’t just any dog.
你为了一只狗错过一场比赛 它不仅仅是条狗
I’ve had him since I was a little girl.
从我还是小女孩的时候 他就陪着我了
What the dog’s name?
狗叫什么名字
Nike. His name was Nike.
耐克 他叫耐克
Wait. You named your dog after a shoe?
等下 你用鞋子的名字给狗起名字?
Your sister’s named after a car.
你妹妹是用车名起名字的
No, Mercedes is named after my grandmother.
才不是 奔驰是我们祖母的名字
Whatever.
管你呢
Anyway, Nike’s memorial service is on Friday.
不管怎样 耐克的纪念仪式是在星期五
You’re having a funeral for a dog?
你为一条狗举行葬礼?
He wasn’t just a dog.
它不仅仅是条狗
He was a member of the family.
他是我家庭的一员
Dang, man. White people are crazy about their pets.
妈的 白人对他们的宠物真狂热
Yes, we are.
是的 确实是
And I know you’ll hate me for missing the game,
我知道你会因为我错过比赛而恨我
but I know Nike would have wanted it this way.
但是我知道耐克希望我这样做
Hey, who am I to stand between a white girl and her dead dog?
我干嘛要拆散 白人女孩和她的死狗
Thank you, Camille.
谢谢你 卡蜜儿