Just try.
试试
Go on, press it.
快 按下去
You may try one more time.
你还能再试一次
Let her go!
放她走!
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
You let her leave and I'll open the safe. - Stop right there.
放她走我就开箱 - 站住
Frank, what in hell?
Frank 怎么回事?
Please Elise let me handle this Elise
让我来处理吧
I'll say it again, let her go I'll open the safe.
再说一遍 放她走 我就开箱
Who the hell are you? - I'm Alexander Pierce.
你他妈是谁? - 我是Alexander Pierce
This is the man that was driving the boat
是那晚开游艇那人
He is not Alexander Pierce. - Elise, please.
他不是Alexander Pierce - Elise 别
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么?
What the hell is he doing?
他到底想干什么?
"Permission to engage target?"
"可以开枪了吗?"
Shut the hell up.
闭上你那鸟嘴
Alexander, is it you? Truly? Alexander
是你吗? 真的?
Truly.
真的
Show me your teeth
给我看看你牙齿
Alexander had crooked teeth Stained from excessive smoking
Alexander抽烟成瘾 牙没那么整齐
Braces. Electronic cigarettes.
牙套矫正 改抽电子烟
He had a higher forehead
你前额比他高
I had a migraine for two weeks after the remodel
整形后我还头疼了两周
You sound different - Voice chip implant
听着不像 - 语音芯片植入
No, no, I mean the the way you speak
不 不 我是说你说话的方式
Yes, that's right, Alexander was English This man is American
对 没错 Alexander是英国人 他是美国人
I've actually gotten so used to the American accent
我已经很习惯用美国腔了
that I find it a tad difficult to go back
要改回去还真有点小难
That's pathetic, this man is not Alexander Pierce
杯具了 他不是Alexander Pierce
He's a tourist!
他就是一游客!
A tourist?
游客?
Someone I happened to sit next to on the train
火车上碰巧坐我边上的一个人