Whoa, whoa! Enough.
哦 哦! 够了
Look, I never had a dog. I just...
我从没养过狗 我只是...
I just needed an excuse to get out of the game tonight.
我只是为不参加 今天的比赛找个借口
Why?
为什么
Because I promised I’d go to homecoming with Brad.
因为我答应过要和 布拉德一起参加返校舞会
And Brad is... Her boyfriend.
而布拉德是... 她的男朋友
Yeah, see, it’s funny ’cause she never mentioned a boyfriend.
是吗 这可真有趣 因为她从没有提过有男朋友
She never mentioned a lot of things.
她没有提过的事情多了
Like the fact that she’s a liar.
事实上 她就是个骗子
I mean, were you even really a captain or did you make that shit up, too?
我是说 你真的曾是啦啦队长吗 或者说这一切也都是你的捏造出来的?
Britney, what’s going on? Look, it’s just a misunderstanding.
布兰妮 这是怎么了 这只是个误会
Yeah, I misunderstood a lot.
是啊 我误会了很多
You’re off the squad.
你被开除了
For missing one game? No.
就因为错失了一场比赛? 不
For finally deciding who you’re cheering for.
因为最终你决定了为谁喝彩
Hey, I’ve got a surprise for you. Just go.
我有个惊喜给你 跟我来
Okay.
好的
Hold on.
等一下
Hey, hey!
嗨 嗨!