手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 影视学习 > 影视剧中的社交美语 > 正文

影视剧中的社交美语 第108期:聚会喝醉

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Pretty Little Liars,《美少女谎言》

My brain is none for those cop qusetions.

我都快被这些警察的询问弄懵了…

And I don't think I d be here if it wasn't for A.

要不是A,我不会沦落此境地。

A killed Ian to keep you here.

A杀了伊安,将你陷于此窘境。

I'm sorry, but that is not a comforting thought.

很抱歉,我没觉得好受点儿。

A gives so she can take. We know that.

A撒下的网,她收放自如。这是大家都知道的。

So what's the bitch gonna ask for?

那死贱人到底想要什么?

Whatever it is,I don't think we can afford it.

不管是什么,我们都承担不起。

Spence, you didn't…you didn't see anything?

斯宾塞,你什么都…什么都没看到?

I saw a black hoodie,black boots,and gloves.

看到了件黑套头衫、黑靴和手套。

Well,I think it's safe to say that A's not Jenna.

那现在可以确定A不是吉娜。

Are we sure?

确定吗?

A sees everything, Hanna.

一切都收于A的眼底,汉娜。

I'm starting to think we should tell someone about her-him-it.

我在想,应该告诉别人她、他、它的事了。

What's the worst thing that can happen?

最坏的结果是什么?

A knows all of our secrets.

大家的秘密A都知道。

If people find out,we'll always be those girls who blinded Jenna Marshall.

倘若别人知道了,我们就会永远被视作弄瞎吉娜马修的怂人。

And now we're those girls who are afraid of A.

而现在我们却是畏惧A的怂人。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sober ['səubə]

想一想再看

adj. 清醒的,沉着冷静的,稳重的,颜色暗淡的

联想记忆
slightly ['slaitli]

想一想再看

adv. 些微地,苗条地

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。