Something I can help you with, sir?
有什么我能效劳的吗?先生。
I just wanted a second to myself.
我只想一个人静一静。
I would believe you, Mr. Queen, if you weren't so full of crap.
要不是你成天满嘴胡说,我真愿相信你,奎恩先生。
Party's this way.
派对在这边。
It's locked.
门锁住了。
You two cover the elevator. Hang back and be ready. Stay in the corners and stay alert.
你们俩负责电梯,巡逻,戒备。待在角落,提高警惕。
It's past 10:00. He's never getting in here.
十点已经过了,他肯定进不来了。
All's clear.
一切准备就绪。
Yeah.
没错。
You missed.
你没打中。
Really?
是吗?
He's here!
他来了!
All units, converge! All units, converge!
所有分队马上集合,所有分队马上集合。
Go right, go right. On me.
向右,向右,掩护我。
Lay down your weapons, or we will open fire! I repeat, lay down your weapons.
放下武器,否则我们就开火了!我重复一遍,放下武器。
Tell me you saw that. Ok. Let's go. Move.
告诉我不是我眼花。我们走,撤队。
Cut it. Search the building roof to basement. Find him!
把音乐停了。从屋顶到地下室通通搜一遍。把他找出来!
Starling city police! The party's over, kids.
斯特林市刑警!派对结束了孩子们。