Here you go,baby. Okay?
吃吧 宝贝
Now,is there anything else I could get for you?
还要点什么吗?
No. I just want to sit in my chair.
不用 我只想坐我的椅子
That face means there's nothing worse than sitting on a hot chair warmed by a lazy ass.
那张脸在说 坐懒人屁股坐过的凳子 是世上最讨厌的事情
Mommy made you really good spinach.
妈妈给你做了好吃的菠菜
Mmm! Yummy. Mm! Mm!
嗯 嗯
Michael,you talk to Momma yet? Michael
你和妈妈谈过了吗
Nah. I'm giving her a chance to calm down.
没有 我给她时间冷静下来
You got to leave.
你得离开了
If Julius finds you here tomorrow, I don't know what he's going to do.
如果 Julius明天见你还在这 我不知道他会做出什么事
If I go home,I don't know what Momma gonna do.
如果我回家 我不知道妈妈会做出什么事
You got one more night.
你还能再呆一晚
Okay,'Chelle.
好的'Chelle
Hang.
给你
And stay out of Julius' chair.
别坐Julius的凳子
Back at school, I stopped making promises,
回到学校 我不再承诺什么
and started making demands.
我开始提要求
I'd like all book reports to be on books that were made into movies.
只有拍成电影了的书 才用写读书笔记
Are you high?
你喝醉了吗?
I'm asking,not judging.
我是在问你 不是指责你
No.
没有
I'm just trying to fulfill my campaign promises.
我只想履行我的竞选承诺
Just for curiosity's sake, what else did you promise?
好奇地问一下 你还做了什么承诺
A TV in the library,more field trips,
图书管里装上电视 更多实地考察旅行
instituting recess, and no more detention.
允许课间休息 不许留堂
Chris,how are you going to know how to act
Chris 如果我们不留堂
when you get stopped by the police if we don't give you detention?
万一哪天你被警察抓了 你怎么知道如何应对呢 (留堂与拘留是一个单词)
Let me explain something to you,Chris.
我给你解释一下 Chris
The Office of Class President is titular.
学生会主席是个有名无实的职位
What-u-lar?
什么“实”?
Titular,Chris.
有名无实 Chris
It means you don't have any power,just a title.
就是说你没有任何权利 只有个头衔
The first thing I should have done as President was change the meaning of "titular."
作为学生会主席 我要做的头件大事 就是改掉“有名无实”这个词的意思
Well,you're saying that,even though I'm Class President,
你们是说 即使我是学生会主席
I can't change anything around here?
也不能改变这里的任何东西
Exactly.
说得对
Well,if I don't have any power, how can you let them impeach me?
如果我没有任何权利 你们怎么能让他们弹劾我
I mean,come on,I can't do anything.
我什么也做不了啊
Can I at least get French fries at lunch?
我午饭时至少能领到点薯条吧
I always thought you'd be more the sweet potato type.
我以为你常吃的是红薯
The point is,Chris,
Chris 重点是
the students run the student government, and they can do what they want.
学生会有学生管理 他们想做什么都行
And I can't do anything.
只有我什么都不能做
That's not true.
不是的
Maybe you can talk them into letting you stay in office.
也许你可以求他们让你进办公室
That's a good idea.
好主意
Give another one of those speeches.
演讲上再加一条
But if I can make a suggestion,
但我有个建议
maybe this time you should try rhyming.
也许这次你可以尝试压韵
Maybe you should try Prozac.
也许你可以试下百忧解(抗抑郁症药)
Did you know I didn't have any power?
知道吗我什么权力都没有
What are you talking about you got no power?
你说你没有权力?
You're the president.
你是主席呀
I'm a figurehead,like Mayor McCheese,
只是名义上的 和McCheese市长一样 (McCheese市长:麦当劳创造出的卡通人物)
like Colonel Sanders,like Dr. Detroit.
哈兰山德士上校(肯德基创始人) 底特律医生(双面博士中的人物)
Dipaolo told guy we were going to put cherry Kool-Aid in the water fountains.
Dipaolo告诉大家 我们会把饮水器里注满草莓酷爱
Dipaolo?
Dipaolo说的?
Well,that was another bad idea.
又一个坏主意
Tell me about it.
就是啊
I thought being president would help make us more popular and help solve some problems.
我以为做了你主席大家会喜欢我们 可以解决点问题
All it did was cause more problems and make more people hate you.
结果却惹了更多麻烦 让更多人讨厌你
Here he is! Well,at least things can't get worse...
他在这 至少事情不会更糟了
Hey!
嘿!
Gotcha!
抓住你了!
You think you can steal my stuff and get away with it?
你以为你能偷走我的东西?
I didn't take this. These kids ran by and they dropped it on my table!
我没拿 那些孩子跑过来 扔我桌上的
Good,tell it to the police.
我要叫警察
Greg,where you going?! Come on.
Greg 你去哪? 有没搞错
While he's grabbing me,
他抓住我的那会儿
three white kids grabbed everything in his cash register.
三个白人小子抢走了他收银机里所有的钱
"Heist By Class President Foiled as Impeachment Looms"?
学生会主席抢钱 遭弹劾处境尴尬
This is outrageous!
太可恶了
How are you going to call me a liar?
你怎么可以叫我撒谎者
You're the liar. I'm not guilty.
你才撒谎 我是清白的
五分钟后他们就找到了真正的小偷
I had a deadline. School was out in an hour and a half.
学校四点半放学 我得走了
You couldn't wait 30 minutes to find out whether your story was true or not?
就不能等30分钟 看看你的报导是真是假
You're the class president, this is the news.
你是学生会主席 这是新闻
We wouldn't have printed it if you hadn't exhibited a pattern of behavior.
如果你没留下证据 我们是不会报导的
What pattern?
什么证据?
Maybe I was guilty.
也许我真的有罪
You're supposed to be a journalist.
你是个记者
You can't in good conscience let this stand without printing a retraction.
不撤消这个不实报导 你会良心不安
He's gonna lose his office.
而他会丢了他的职位
I promise I'll print a retraction.
我保证会发表撤消声明
What are you gonna do?
怎么办
I don't know. What can I do?
不知道 还能怎么办
While I was hoping Lisa kept her promise,
我希望Lisa能信守承诺
Tonya was show g some promise.
Tonya倒很守信
How much longer,Drew?
还要多久 Drew?
I'll tell you.
好了告诉你
And after this, you'll do wind sprints.
之后 你还要做训练呼吸的冲刺
Dang!
讨厌!
Tonya trained harder than Rocky
Tonya比洛奇训练得还认真
My uncle hated to work so much,he left a lazy stain.
我舅舅很讨厌干活 身上留了一片懒人污渍
Big man!
老哥!
Is that my shirt?
穿的我的衬衫?
I didn't even see that.
我没注意
Popcorn?
来点爆米花?
Julius,let me explain.
Julius 听我解释
I don't want to know, I don't want to understand,
我不想知道 我也不想理解
I don't even want to hear it. I just want him gone.
我不想听 只想让他走
Well,he has no place to go.
他没地方去
I don't care.
我不管
Him and my mother had a fight.
他和我妈吵架了
He about to have a fight with me.
我也想和他吵架
What's he doing with my shirt on?
他干嘛穿我的衬衫
Well,he spilled chocolate sauce on his.
他把巧克力酱撒衣服上了
My chocolate sauce? Well...
我的巧克力酱? 哦...
Now he's spilling my food, he's wearing my shirt,
他弄撒了我的食物 还穿着我的衣服
sitting on my couch,eating my popcorn,
坐我的睡椅 吃我的爆米花
watching my television, burning my electricity.
看我的电视 用我的电
Julius,he's my brother.
Julius 他是我弟弟
Okay. How much longer do I have to deal with this?
好吧 我还得忍多久
Not much longer.
不会太久
Baby,because you're so understanding about this,
宝贝 你真能体谅人
I am going to make your favorite cheese grits for breakfast.
早饭我要做你最爱吃的玉米奶酪