Pretty Little Liars,《美少女谎言》
A:You can't take away my phone.
甲:你不能拿走我的电话。
B:I'm not taking it away. You can use it all you want.
乙:我没有要拿走,你想怎么用都可以。
A:It's just when you get home from school.
甲:只不过在你放学回家以后,
B:You gotta leave it on the dining room table.
乙:你得把它留在餐桌上。
A:You want to call someone,call from downstairs.
甲:如果你想打电话,到楼下来。
B:So you'll know if I'm trying to talk to Aria,Spencer and Hanna.
乙:这样你就知道我是否试图跟艾丽娅、斯宾塞还有汉娜在通电话了。
A:You know what? It's a project.
甲:你知道吗?就当这是个体验吧。
B:You get to experience life the way it was before we had anything other than landlines.
乙:你可以体验生活最原始的风貌,那时我们连有线电话都没有。
A:Are we gonna start milking our own cows and using kerosene lamps,too?
甲:我们是否也要开始自己挤牛奶、点煤油灯呢?
B:Look, Emily,I know this is hard,But it's not mean.
乙:听着,艾米丽,我知道这事很难,但这样并不苛刻。
A:I think this is a good idea.
甲:我觉得这是好事。
B:You'd better start thinking about packing.
乙:你最好想想打包的事。
A:So the real estate people anyone living here as when they tramp through our house?
甲:这样房屋中介带客户来的时候,就能更光明正大了吗?
B:Actually,no more tramping.
乙:事实上,不会再有人来看房子了,
A:We have a family who wants to lease the place for a year.
甲:有一家人要租这房子一年。