Is that surprise or jealousy I'm hearing?
我听到的是惊讶还是嫉妒
Look, I just don't want him to find out anything, okay?
我只是不想让他察觉到什么
Oliver has been through a lot.
奥利弗经历了很多
Tommy, we've all been through a lot.
汤米 我们都经历了很多
Good afternoon.
下午好
And thank you all for coming.
感谢所有人到场
Welcome to the future site of the Robert Queen Memorial Applied Sciences Center.
欢迎来到未来罗伯特·奎恩纪念应用科学中心的现场
Now, this is a building that will stand as a monument to the man whose company and vision are his greatest legacies.
现在 这所大厦将作为一个纪念碑献给一个留下伟大公司和视野遗产的人
What about me? Right? I'm a legacy.
那我呢 我也是个遗产
Hey! Thanks for warming them up, Walt.
谢谢帮我暖场 沃尔特
All right. Ow! Fine, fine shovel. I got it.
好的,铁铲不错,我来吧。
He must be drunk.
他肯定喝多了
I got it. I got it.
我没事 我没事
Some of you may not know me.
有些人可能见过我
My name is Oliver Queen.
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
Watch some television, read a newspaper, I'm kind of famous right now.
看看电视 读读报,我现在挺有名的
Mostly, though, I'm famous because I'm Robert Queen's son.
但最主要还因为我是罗伯特·奎恩的儿子
Uh, but as Walter, who's my new dad...
但是就如沃尔特 我的新老爸
Huh? Who is...Sorry.
我的 抱歉
As Walter was saying,
就如沃尔特所说
I'm not much of a legacy, per se.
我本身不是什么遗产
Oliver, you don't have to do this.
奥利弗 你不用这样
No, sit. Sit!
不 坐下 坐下
Gosh.
天呐
See, I was supposed to come here today, and I'm supposed to take my rightful place at the company.
我今天本该来这的,来接受我在公司的合法职位
Prodigal son returns home and becomes the heir apparent.
就像是浪子回家成为一个继任者
But I'm not my father.
但我不是我的父亲
I'm not the man he was.
我没有他那么能干
I'm not half the man he was.
连一半都没有
I never will be.
永远也不会
So, please, stop asking me to be.
所以 请不要再逼我了
Martin Somers, the CEO of Starling Port, was arrested last night for the murder of Victor Nocenti.
马丁·萨默斯 星港首席执行官昨晚因涉嫌谋杀维克多·诺森蒂被捕
He is also being accused of accepting cash, including over$10 million in bribes.
他还被指控受贿,其中包括超过一千万的赃物
Well, we can pursue the civil suit if you want, but the D.A. now has no choice, with Mr. Somers' confession, to prosecute him.
如果你愿意,我们可以追求民事诉讼,但地方检察官已经别无选择,萨默斯先生的供词可以控告他。
He's going to jail, Emily.
他要进监狱了 艾米丽
For the rest of his life.
这辈子都出不来了
Thank you so much for fighting for us.
太感谢你为我们争取了
Well, thank you for being brave enough to let me.
也要谢谢你这么勇敢给我这个机会
I thought I didn't need police protection anymore.
我觉得我用不上警方保护了
I thought I didn't need a reason to see my own daughter.
我觉得我不用找借口见我的女儿
You don't.
是不用