This is so amazing! My brother's getting married and in London! It's so romantic.
真好,我哥哥居然要去伦敦结婚,好浪漫喔
Hey,pretty smart!
真聪明
Tissue paper.
附面纸
You're at the wedding. You have to cry.
参加婚礼当然会哭
Handkerchief? No,I got my invitation.
需要手帕吗?不了,我有喜帖
Isn't this adorable?
真可爱
Ross let Ben address mine.
罗斯让班写我的信封
Did you get your invitation to Ross' wedding?
你收到罗斯的喜帖了吗?
No.
没有
Don't worry,I get to bring a guest. We'll show him.
放心,我可以带一位亲友 看他怎么说
I'm so jealous you're all going.
好嫉妒你们都要去
I never knew you can't fly in your third trimester.
怀孕9个月居然不能坐飞机
I didn't,either.
我也不知道
I knew that.
我知道
So I didn't know that. But you should see your faces.
我不知道,但你们的表情好妙
What's up?
你们在干嘛?
Just hanging out.
也没干嘛
What's this? Ross' wedding invitation?
这是什么?罗斯的喜帖?
Maybe that's the one we should have hidden.
也许该藏的是那一张
No,you guys,come on. You don't have to do that.
不,不必那样
I'm happy for him.
我很替他高兴
I am. I really I'll work on it.
真的,我很…我会调适的
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're going to come,though, aren't you?
不过你会去吧?
I don't know.
我不知道
This isn't one of those "lf she doesn't come,we don't come"?
该不会她不去我们就不去吧?
I bought my ticket. -You're not even invited.
我已经买票了 他根本没请你
You know what would be real weird? If you weren't there.Just say you'll think about it.
你不去会很奇怪,你就考虑一下吧
I'll think about it.
我会的