My friend.
我的好友
I have lived my entire life without regret until now.
我这一生直到现在,才有一悔
It's not that my son gave up his life for his country.
不是因为我儿子为国牺牲
It's just that I never told him that I loved him the most.
而是我从未告诉过他,我深爱他
That he stood by me with honor.
他光荣地与我并肩而战
That he was all that was best in me.
他是我最大的成就
My heart is broken for your loss.
你的损失使我心碎
Heart?
心?
I have filled my heart with hate.
我满心仇恨
Good.
很好
Dilios
迪流斯…
let's take a walk.
咱们走走
Yes, my lord.
是,陛下
But, sire, I am fit and ready for battle.
陛下,我没问题,已经准备好了
That you are, one of the finest.
你的确是个勇士
But you have another talent unlike any other Spartan.
但你有一样别的斯巴达人,没有的特长
You will deliver my final orders to the council
你去议院传我最后的话…
with force and verve.
要挺起胸膛,不卑不亢
Tell them our story.
告诉他们我的事迹
Make every Greek know what happened here.
让全希腊人都知道这里发生的一切
You'll have a grand tale to tell.
讲述一个伟大的故事
A tale of victory.
一个胜利的故事
Victory.
胜利
Yes, my lord.
是,陛下
Sire, any message?
陛下,还有交代吗…?
For the queen?
给王后?
None that need be spoken.
无需多言