You recall what you said in New Delhi about how polar melting...
你还记得你在新德里做的演讲吗? 有关极地冰川融化...
-...might disrupt the North Atlantic Current? -Yes. ...
有可能阻碍北大西洋暖流的理论? 是的
Well...
嗯...
...I think it’s happening. ...
我认为这正在发生
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
One of our NOMAD3 buoys registered a 13-degree drop...
我们的一个流浪者型浮标记录了 一个十三度的...
...in surface temperature. I’ve sent you an e-mail. ...
表层温度下降 我已经给你发了电子邮件
Hold on.
等一下
A t first we thought it was a malfunction.
起初我们以为是机械故障
But there are four more across the North A tlantic showing the same thing.
但是横跨北大西洋 有四个浮标显示同样情况
This is unbelievable.
这真令人难以置信
You predicted it would happen.
你预言它会发生的
Yes, but not in our lifetime. This is too fast.
是的 但是不是在我们这一代 太快了
There are no forecast models remotely capable...
没有任何预报模型有可能...
...of plotting this scenario, except yours. ...
预测这次的情况 除了你的
My model is a reconstruction of a prehistoric climate shift.
我的模型是根据史前时代 暖流迁移而重建的
It’s not a forecast model.
这不是一个预报模型
It’s the closest thing we have.
但这是我们现有的最接近的东西
Nothing like this has ever happened before.
这在此前从来没有发生过
At least not in the last 1 0,000 years.
至少在最近一万年里
As I predicted yesterday,
就象我在昨天所预测的那样
the swell9 off Hurricane Noelani is incredible.
加强了的诺娜莉飓风是难以想象的
These waves are even bigger than I imagined. Just take a look.
这些浪头甚至比我想象的还要大 请看一看
Shouldn’t you be monitoring the weather?
你不该去检查一下天气吗?
This is L.A. What weather?
这里是洛杉矶 管它什么天气?
Wait. What’s that noise?
等等 那是什么声音?
What noise?
什么声音?