Sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said you were embarrassing me.
我才抱歉 我不该说你丢我的脸
That wasn't cool.
那样很过份
If it makes you feel any better, I've had a really lousy day.
如果你会高兴一点 我今天过得很悲惨
Me too.
我也是
Yeah? -No!
真的? 才怪
I had the best day ever!
我玩得超过瘾的
Dude,check this out!
你看
Tell my friend you like my hat.
告诉我朋友你喜欢我的帽子
What's your friend's name? -Chandler.
好,你朋友叫什么? 钱德
Hi,Chandler.
钱德你好
That's -That's Fergie,baby!
那不是… 那是佛姬,宝贝
Joey says you don't like his hat, but I think it's kind of dashing.
乔伊说你不喜欢他的帽子 但我觉得蛮时髦的
So I hear you're single now.
听说你恢复单身了
Yeah,I don't like the hat that much. -Okay.
我对帽子没喜欢到那个程度
When did you? How?
你什么时候… 怎么会…
I was trying to get to Buckingham Palace.
我想去白金汉宫
So I'm in my map and
就进入地图,然后…