You played baseball?
你打过棒球
I lived baseball.
看家本事
I only made it to Triple-A,
只打进了三A联盟
but I played with all those guys- Sosa, McGwire.
但我跟索萨 麦圭尔他们都一起打过球
You look like you played some.
你看起来也打过的样子
I played in high school.
我高中的时候打过
I was all right. Never hit a curve ball.
我打得还行 但从来没击中过曲线球
So that's a dream of yours?
所以那就是你的梦想吗
To- To hit a curve?
击中曲线球
Used to be.
曾经是
"Used to be." Por favor.
又是"曾经" 拜托
I said that again, right?
我又说了一次是不是
Hey, please. Come on.
嘿 别这样
You're right, I shouldn't say that.
你说得对 我不该总这么说
What are you guys doing?
你们干什么呢
Manny, did we wake you up? I'm sorry.
曼尼 吵醒你了吗 真抱歉
No. I was doing my science extra credit.
没有 我在做科学课的额外学分作业
Of course you were. - So, can I play?
不用想也知道 -我也能玩吗
That's up to your dad.
由你爸爸决定
Actually, I think we're done with pool for right now.
我觉得我们桌球玩的差不多了
I have a better idea for the three of us. Vamos.
我有个更好的主意 走
So, how do you know this guy?
你怎么认识那家伙的
He owes me a little favor.
他欠我个小人情