I remember writing this.
我还记得写这个的时候
You and me...
你和我...
At the kissing rock.
在接吻石那里
I thought I was being smart,
但是我还自以为聪明
locking it all up in a journal.
把这件事藏在日记里
But they took everything, didn't they?
但他们把什么都拿走了 不是吗
Who, Ali? Who took everything?
谁 艾莉 谁把一切都拿走了
Who's after you?
是谁想害你
I don't know.
我不知道
I bet you're wondering which one's real...
我猜你在想哪个才是真的...
the girl in front of you or the one who wrote that.
眼前的女孩还是写日记的那个
So am I.
我也是
That's why I need you.
所以我才需要你
You always saw the best version of me...
你看到的总是最善良的那个我
the person I want to be.
我想成为的那个自己
I don't see that anymore.
我再也看不到了