I’ve never seen anything like it.
我从来没见过这样的情形
There’s no point of reference. All I can see is cloud cover.
没有参照点 我看到的全是云层
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Taking infrared image of thermal currents.
拍摄红外线大气环流照片
Send to Houston, Korolev, your weather service.
发到休斯顿 克罗勒夫 你的天气服务站
I’ll help you.
我来帮你
Tom? Tom, wake up.
汤姆? 汤姆 起来
How big is this thing?
这个东西有多大?
And growing. The two cells over Europe and Asia are even bigger.
还在增大 两个在欧洲和亚洲的云团甚至更大
The vortex is 50 miles in diameter.
中心直径为五十英里
This one’s gonna hit New York inside an hour.
这个将在一小时内袭击纽约
Good God.
天啊
Jason!
詹森!
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Jason!
詹森!
-What are you doing? -There’s gotta be medicine on that ship.
你在干什么? 那船上一定有药
I thought you said it was too dangerous to go outside.
我记得你说过外面太危险了
I know I did.
我知道我说过
Where did you find those chairs?
你在哪里找到那些椅子的?
I’m going with you.
我和你一起去
Why?
怎么了?
Me too.
我也去
Come on, damn it!
来啊 该死的!