Now the night is late, they are on the way back to Myra's residence.
夜已经深了,他们一起走在回迈拉住处的路上。
Roy: I'll write you. Will you answer?
罗伊:我会给你写信的,你会回信吗?
Myra: Of course.
迈拉:当然会。
Roy: Wonderful evening, wasn't it?
罗伊:真是个美妙的夜晚,是吗?
Myra: Yes, thank you very much.
迈拉:是的,非常感谢你。
Roy: When I come back, we'll go there again.
罗伊:等我回来,我们再去那里。
Myra: Yes.
迈拉:好的。
Roy: It'll be our place. That's where we'll always recapture this evening. Do you think we'll ever see each other again?
罗伊:那将是我们的地方,我们将在那里重温今夜。你认为我们会再见吗?
Myra: I think it's doubtful, don't you?
迈拉:我想不一定,你说呢?
Roy: Yes, I suppose it is.
罗伊:是的,我想也是。
Myra: What was it that you started to tell me in the restaurant that you didn't understand about me?
迈拉:刚才在饭店里,你开始说你不懂我什么?
Roy: No use going into it now.
罗伊:现在不用说了。
Myra: No, but, tell me please, I'd like to know.
迈拉:不,请告诉我,我想知道。
Roy: Well, it struck me as curious ever since I met you, you know, from that very early moment ages ago... that you're so young, so lovely and... defeatist... I mean you, You don't seem to expect much from life.
罗伊:好吧,一见到你,你知道,从仿佛数年前的那一刻起,我就觉得你很奇特……你非常年轻,非常可爱,而且……像一个失败主义者……我是说,你似乎对生活期望不多。
Myra: Well, aren't, right? For instance I met you, I liked you, and now so soon we have to part, and, perhaps we will never see each other again.
迈拉:噢,是的,难道不对吗?比如,我碰见了你,我喜欢你,很快我们就必须分开,而且,也许我们永远不会再相见。
Roy: You can conceive that than, our never seeing each other again?
罗伊:除了我们不再相见,你就不能想点别的吗?
Myra: Yes, I can.
迈拉:不,我能。
Roy: This where you live?
罗伊:你就住在这里吗?
Myra: Yes.
迈拉:是的。
Roy: Nothing to do about it, is there?
罗伊:不能再做什么了,是吗?
Myra: Nothing, except to say goodbye.
迈拉:是的,除了说再见。
Roy: I suppose so.
罗伊:我想是这样。
Myra: Goodbye.
迈拉:再见。
Roy: Goodbye, Myra dear.
罗伊:再见,亲爱的迈拉。
Myra: Goodbye, Roy.
迈拉:再见,罗伊。
Roy: Keep well.
罗伊:保重。
Myra: Yes, you too, keep well.
迈拉:嗯,你也保重。
Roy: Nothing can happen to me. Your lucky charm will see to that.
罗伊:我不会有事,你的幸运符会保佑我。
Myra: I hope it will, I pray it will. Goodbye.
迈拉:我希望它会,我祈祷它会,再见。
Roy: Goodbye. Please leave me first.
罗伊:再见,你先走吧。
Myra: All right.
迈拉:好的。