Yeah. Yep.
好的,好的
How did you know I was in trouble?
你怎么知道我有麻烦了
Because when the guy was fighting you,
因为当那家伙和你打斗时
he broke the ankle monitor.
他打坏了你的脚踝监控器
Are you all right?!
你没事吧
I'm fine.Oliver...
我没事,奥利弗
Mom. I promise.
妈妈,我真的没事
This is on you. By accusing my son publicly,
这都怪你,你公然起诉我儿子
you've made him a target.
才让他成为活靶子
Do you have any idea who attacked Oliver?
你知道谁会攻击奥利弗吗
We haven't identified him.
我们还没确认他的身份
Though it must be someone
但显然这个人对兜帽人
with a grudge against the hood, obviously.
怀有怨怼之意
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I got a call from my lieutenant.
我接到上司的电话
an arms dealer was attacked across town tonight.
今晚有个武器贩在城里受到袭击
By the vigilante.
出手的是那个治安维护者
Multiple witnesses put him there.
有不少目击者作证
In light of that, all charges against your son are being dropped.
鉴于此,所有对你儿子的指控都将撤回
I'm truly sorry for what's happened to your family, Quentin.
对于你家遭遇的不幸我十分遗憾,昆汀
But would you kindly get the hell out of my house?
但你不介意赶紧滚出我家吧
Mr. Lance...
兰斯先生
Thank you.
谢谢你
Moira.
莫伊拉
Did we have an appointment?
我们有约吗
No, but I decided to screw propriety
没有,但你试图谋杀我儿子
after you tried to have my son killed.
我也不必顾虑什么礼节了
I'm sure you understand,
我敢说你明白
I was justified in suspecting your son
我有理由怀疑你儿子
of being the vigilante targeting our associates.
就是与我们联合公司对着干的家伙
I had to take steps.
我必须采取措施
And now that you know your steps were taken in error,
现在你知道这步棋下错了吧
that Oliver is not your enemy.
奥利弗不是你的敌人
I offer my sincerest apologies.
我表示诚挚的歉意
I know you found out I had the yacht salvaged,
我知道你发现我打捞了那艘游艇
just as I know you had Josiah Hudson killed.
我也知道你杀了约西亚·哈德森
Well, accidents tend to befall people who are too curious.
意外总是发生在那些过于好奇的人身上
I've been the good soldier.
我一直都循规蹈矩
I've done everything you asked.
听从你的一切指示
But if any member of my family
但如果我的家人
so much as gets a paper cut,
遭受到任何伤害
I will burn your entire world to ashes.
我会将你的一切都摧毁