Is Hanna here?
汉娜在家吗
No, she's out with friends.
不在 她跟朋友出去了
Oh. Well, I could come back.
那我找时间再来吧
Mr. Fitz, what's going on?
费兹老师 怎么了
Well, I was hoping to say this to the both of you,
我本来想跟你们两个人一起说的
but perhaps this is better.
但也许先跟你说更好
I made a mistake.
我之前犯了一个错误
I knew that Hanna was having a hard time here at home,
我知道汉娜家里有事
so I gave her an extension on her schoolwork.
所以我给她的作业延了期
But now we're at a place where
但是现在
if she doesn't hand in some of that schoolwork,
如果她再不交作业的话
she might fail the class.
她可能会挂科
I had no idea.
我不知道有这回事
I'm happy to stay with her after school,
我很乐意跟她一起留堂辅导
and a few hours every week could really help.
每周辅导几个小时就够了
But she could really stand
但我真的希望
to have some extra encouragement at home.
您在家里多鼓励鼓励她
Maybe we could set up a schedule.
我们可以安排下时间
Whatever I can do to help.
只要能帮上忙就行
I'm sorry, that's my new work phone, and--
抱歉 那是我新工作的联系电话
Oh, please, go ahead.
您先接吧
This might take a minute.
可能需要几分钟时间
Oh, that's okay. I can entertain myself.
没关系 我自娱自乐就行
Dilaurentis properties.
迪劳伦提斯物业
Um, sure.
当然