Why is Dad in Luke's room with the door closed?
为什么爸爸在卢克的房间 还把门关着
They are having a little talk.
他们要稍微谈谈
Is Luke being punished?
卢克被惩罚了吗
Is that just your favorite thing,
那是你最爱的事吗
when your brother or sister gets into trouble?
就是你姐姐或弟弟惹麻烦了
My favorite is when they're both in trouble.
我最爱的是他们都惹麻烦了
So, what'd he do?
他犯什么事了
Did he cheat on a test? He's a cheater.
他是不是考试作弊了 他是个作弊狂
He did not cheat on a test.
他没有考试作弊
Did he lie? He lies all the time. Alex.
他撒谎了吗 他整天撒谎 艾丽克斯
Alex. - Sorry. I'm just worried about Luke.
艾丽克斯 抱歉 我只是担心卢克
A lot of parents are hitting again.
很多家长又开始打小孩了
I appreciate your concern,
多谢你的关心
but your father has it under control.
但你爸爸控制的很好
24
Twenty-four.
25
Twenty-five.
Flincher! Free slap. Bring it up.
缩手了 让我打 快伸出来
29
Twenty-nine.
Can I be on the bottom now? - Yep.
可以换我把手放下面吗 -好的
How'd it go?
谈得怎么样
Well, he was really embarrassed,
他觉得非常尴尬
but everything's- everything's fine now.
但现在 一切都没事了
What'd you say? Well, you know,
你怎么教育他的 那个 其实
I kinda promised him we'd keep everything between us.
我向他保证 谈话内容绝对不外泄