My name is Oliver Queen.
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
For 5 years, I was stranded
五年里,我被困孤岛
on an island with only one goal-
只有一个目标
survive.
生存
Oliver Queen is alive.
奥利弗·奎恩还活著
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish...
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Make it home. Right my wrongs.
活著回家,纠正我的错误
No!
不要
To use the list of names he left me
用他留给我的名单
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
To do this, I must become someone else.
要做这些,我必须伪装成另一个人
I must become...
我必须成为
something else.
另一个存在
You better move! Get down!
动起来,趴下
Nobody lift their head; nobody gets hurt.
把头低下,没人会受伤
Get down!
趴下
Get on the floor right now!
现在就趴在地上
You can't jackhammer into the safe.
你们不可能钻开保险柜
It's too thick.
柜门太厚了
Shut up!
闭嘴
We're through!
成功打通了
3 minutes.
三分钟时间
Are you trying to get us killed?
你想让我们都被杀吗
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm a cop.
我是警察
Please don't do anything.
求你什么都别做
I don't want to die.
我还不想死
Please!
求你了
What the hell's going on?
怎么回事
He's a freakin' cop.
他是个警察
Enough throwing shots.
别再乱开枪了
You hear that?
听到了吗
Someone triggered the alarm!
有人拉了报警器
Don't!
住手
That's it. Let's go.
够了,快撤
Starling City Police Department.
我们是星城警署
Lay down your weapons and come out with your hands up.
放下武器,举起手出来投降
Repeat. Lay down your weapons and come out with your hands up.
重复一遍,放下武器,举起手出来投降吧
Hold your fire.
先别开枪
These are hostages.
这些是人质
Contain the hostages.
集中人质
All units, move in! Move in!
各个分队,前进,前进
Come here. You shot a cop.
上来,你向警察开了枪
This is not how we do things.
这不是我们的作风
Me getting killed isn't how we do things, either, is it?
我被杀也不是我们的作风,是吗
Is it? Get in the van!
是不是,快上车
Go.
撤