Somebody give me water! Aah! Oh, sweet relief. Sweet relief.
谁能给我点水!啊!哦,凉快多了,凉快多了。
Whatever you do, do not eat the free pistachio ice cream. It has turned.
无论如何,不要吃免费的开心果冰激凌。它变质啦。
Sir Axlerod, I can explain. This is Mater. He's...I know him.
艾克斯勒洛德先生,很抱歉。这是脱线,他… 我认识他。
This is the bloke that called in to the television show. You're the one I have to thank.
就是那个把电话打进节目的家伙嘛。我得谢谢你
No, thank you. This trip's been amazing.
不,谢谢你。这次旅行太棒了。
Ah. He's a little excited, isn't he? Mater! But wait, I... Oh, shoot.
哈,他有点兴奋,是吧?脱线!等等,我…哦,哇塞。
Mater. Has anyone got a towel?
脱线,谁有毛巾?
Mater, you have to get a hold of yourself. You're making a scene! But I never leak oil. Never.
脱线,控制一下你自己,别出丑了。可我从来不漏油的,从来不漏。
Go take care of yourself right now!
马上去拾掇一下自己!
Comin' through! Leakin' oil. Where's the bathroom? Thank you. I gotta go. Oh, er... Er... Sorry, ladies.
请让让!漏油了,卫生间在哪儿?谢谢。我得马上,哦,呃…呃…抱歉,女士们。
......I'm leakin'. I never leak. I never leak. I never leak, I never leak, I never leak. Oh, oh, I never leak.
居然漏油,我从来不漏油的。从来不漏油,从来不,从来不。哦,我从来不漏油,
Oooh! I never leak, I never leak, never... Wow-wee! What in the? Hey, that tickles! Waaargh!......
唔!从来不漏油,从来不,从来…哇噢!里面是?嘿,好痒啊!哇哇哇!
Okay, McMissile. I'm here. It's time for the drop.
麦导弹,我到了,是时候放货了。
OK, so, the American has activated his tracking beacon. -Roger that. Move in.
好的,美国人激活了他的跟踪信号。收到,跟进。
...... Stop! Hey!
停下!嘿!