Please tell me that this is a nightmare and I'm about to wake up.
求你告诉我这只是噩梦,我马上就会醒
How can Stagg Industries pull out completely?
斯塔格工业怎么能彻底退出呢
They're our largest donor.
他们是我们最大的资金供源
It's like they say-- "it's the economy, stupid."
如他们所说"是经济所致,笨蛋"
No, it's the stupid economy.
不,是这愚蠢的经济
OK, without Stagg, how long can CNRI keep the doors open?
没有斯塔格,创新联合会还能撑多久
It depends. What time you got?
看情况而定,你有多少时间
I have fiesta time.
我可有很多狂欢时间
Or is it siesta time?
还是小憩时间
Which one means a party and which one means a nap?
哪个词是狂欢,哪个是小憩
Tommy, as much as I would love to relive
汤米,尽管我很想带你重温
intro to Spanish with you, today is not a good day.
西班牙语入门课,但今天不是好日子
Of course not. Working in this tiny brick office is intolerable.
当然不是,在这小砖屋里工作让人无法忍受
Now, you know where is a spectacular place to spend the day?
你知道去哪里度日最精彩吗
Coast City. Here's what I am thinking.
海城,我是这么想的
Sunset flight on my private plane,
乘坐我私人的落日航班
dinner at Broome's, I'll have you home by midnight.
在布鲁姆餐厅共用晚餐,午夜护航回返
Or maybe in the morning.
或者早上也行
What is this?
这些都是什么
This is what we talked about.
这些是我们聊过的东西
This is you getting to know the real me.
让你进一步瞭解真正的我
Tommy, so you don't misunderstand,
汤米,你最好别误会
CNRI just lost its largest single donor.
创新联合会刚失去最大的捐助人
Which means all of the hard work and sacrifices
也就是说我为了保住法律援助事务所
that I have made to help this legal clinic survive,
所做的一切努力和牺牲
it may have been for nothing.
可能都付诸东流了
Maybe another time.
那就下次吧
Yeah?
好吗
I mean, haven't you noticed
难道你没有注意到
she's been acting a little down lately?
她最近情绪很低落吗
What am I saying? Of course you haven't.
真是个白痴的问题,你当然不会注意到
Well, who are you to judge?
你是在指责我吗
Since when do you pay attention to how mom's feeling?
你什么时候开始在意妈妈的感受了
Since our stepfather suddenly decided
自从继父突然决定
to take a business trip halfway across the world.
到另一个半球出差
I think when someone at Walter's pay grade
我觉得像沃尔特一样
takes a business trip,
拿那么多薪水的人出差
it's always sudden, Thea. I wouldn't worry.
总会事出突然的,西娅,所以我不担心
Ah, guess who I just hung up with.
你们猜我刚才和谁在一起
Janice Bowen.
詹尼斯·鲍恩
Carter's mother.
卡特的妈妈
Carter Bowen.
卡特·鲍恩
The perfect son.
那个完美儿子
Is he perfect?
他真的完美吗
According to you,
根据你的说法
Carter Bowen just won the national chess championship.
卡特·鲍恩刚获得全国象棋大赛冠军
Carter Bowen is anchoring the debate team.
卡特·鲍恩是辩论赛领队
I'm sure I didn't make that big of a fuss.
我确定我可没有他说的那么大惊小怪
Oliver, Carter just got accepted
奥利弗,卡特刚刚
into Harvard and Princeton.
被哈佛和普林斯顿大学同时录取
Well, that's because Carter got a perfect score on his SATs.
那是因为卡特的入学考试满分
Now, how did he manage to study and cure cancer?
他要怎么处理学习和治疗癌症之间的关系呢
All right, all right, all right. I get it. I get it.
行了,行了,我知道了
Well, they're coming for brunch
他们会来吃早午餐
and I expect you to be there.
我希望你能一起参加
I have plans.
我已经有计划了
That's fine. Brunch is tomorrow.
没事,早午餐在明天
Hmm. Inches from a clean getaway.
差点就逃过去了
Well, you, too, Thea.
你也要参加,西娅
Snap.
你也逃不掉了
Nobody says that anymore.
现在没人说这个了
What? Mom. Hmm?
什么,妈妈,怎么了
I can't actually go.
我真的去不了
I haven't seen the Bowens in years.
我很多年没见鲍恩一家了
So whatever it is that you have planned,
所以不论你们有什么计划
I'm sure the two of you
我肯定你们两个
can make the sacrifice just this once.
这次可以自我牺牲一下
We'll be there.
我们会参加的
I hate you.
我讨厌你
Yeah.
怎么了
You know your friend Scott Morgan from your father's list?
你知道名单上的斯科特·摩根吗
He tried to kill himself.
他企图自杀
Maybe he was afraid of getting a visit from you.
可能是因为害怕你会找他
How fast can you make it to Starling General?
你来星城总院最快需要多长时间
On my way.
马上就去
Hey, just the man I wanted to see.
刚好要找你
I just picked up a new sports car,
我刚买了一辆新跑车
and I'm thinking we can open her up,
我觉得我们可以一起开开
pick up a few speeding tickets--
飙飙车什么的
That sounds great, but something's come up. I gotta jet.
听起来很棒,但是我有事,得赶紧走了
Oh. Uh, ok.
好吧
Nice talk. Thanks.
聊得很开心,谢谢
He moves fast, doesn't he?
他行动很迅速,是吧
It's ironic, really,
真讽刺啊
since you're the one we call speedy.
你才是大家公认的闪电钮
Oh, please. For the love of God.
拜託,别这么叫我了
But if you need somebody to talk to, I'm here.
你要是想找人聊聊的话,随时奉陪
You know, maybe you could help.
或许你能帮上忙
There's this girl that I'm interested in.
我对一个女孩很感兴趣
And I am really not sure how to pursue it.
可是我不知道怎么追到手
Have you tried using your usual lines?
你有没有试过你的惯用招数
Hi, my name is Tommy Merlyn and I'm a billionaire,
你好,我是亿万富翁汤米·梅林
but I don't look like Warren Buffet.
但是我跟沃伦·巴菲特不一样
Yeah. She is aware of that,
这些她都知道
and she doesn't care.
但并不在意
You know, money really isn't a big deal to her.
钱对她来说不算什么
Why don't you just tell her how you feel?
那就直接告诉她你的感受
Well, I've--I--
可是,我已经...
I've known her for a long time.
我已经认识她很久了
And I'm not sure the
我不知道
direct approach is really the right way to go.
单刀直入是不是最好的方法
Maybe you just have to figure out
那或许你应该搞清楚
what's a big deal to her and make it a big deal to you.
她在乎的东西,然后把它也变成你在乎的
Yeah.
对
You are amazing.
你太聪明啦
Love you.
爱你