This is out of line, Director.
这太不像话了,局长
You're dealing with forces you can't control.
你要操控你控制不了的力量
You ever been in a war, Councilman? In a firefight?
议员先生,你参过战,打过仗吗
Did you feel an overabundance of control?
战争中哪有什么完全控制可言
You're saying that this Asgard is declaring war on our planet?
你是说这个阿斯加德已向地球宣战了吗
Not Asgard. Loki.
不是阿斯加德,只是洛基
He can't be working alone. What about the other one?
他总不会孤身而战,另一个神呢
His brother.
他哥哥呢
Our intelligence says Thor is not a hostile
根据我们的情报,托尔不是敌人
but he's worlds away.
但他相距甚远
We can't depend on him to help, either.
我们不能指望他来帮忙
It's up to us.
全看我们的了
Which is why you should be focusing on Phase 2.
所以你更该全力开发第二阶段
It was designed for exactly this...
它正是为这种情况...
Phase 2 isn't ready. Our enemy is.
第二阶段尚未完成,而敌人已磨刀霍霍
We need a response team.
我们需要一支应急分队
The Avengers Initiative was shut down.
复仇者计划已被叫停了
This isn't about the Avengers.
我没说复仇者联盟的事
We've seen the list.
我们看过那份名单
You're running the world's greatest covert security network
你手上有世界一流的秘密特工组织
and you're going to leave the fate of the human race
却要把人类的命运
to a handful of freaks.
交给一群怪胎吗
I'm not leaving anything to anyone.
我根本不是这意思
We need a response team.
我们的确需要一支应急分队
These people may be isolated, unbalanced even
这些人或许孤僻,甚至不太正常
but I believe with the right push they can be exactly what we need.
但我相信只要用人得当,他们正能给我们亟需的帮助
You believe?
你相信
War isn't won by sentiment, Director.
感情用事是不能赢得战争的,局长
No, it's won by soldiers.
的确,但好兵能
There's not enough time.
没时间了
I got to put her in the water!
我得让她落在海里
You won't be alone.
你不是一个人
Oh, my God.
天啊
This guy is still alive!
这家伙还活着
Trouble sleeping?
失眠了
I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I've had my fill.
都睡了70年了,长官,我想我睡够了
Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world.
那你该出门,庆祝一下,去看看花花世界
When I went under, the world was at war.
我落水时,世界还在打仗
I wake up, they say we won.
我醒来,只听人说我们赢了
They didn't say what we lost.
却没人说我们失去了什么
We've made some mistakes along the way.
这些年我们犯过错
Some, very recently.
最近就犯过一些
Are you here with a mission, sir?
你带了任务来吗,长官
I am.
没错
Trying to get me back in the world?
想让我"重出江湖"吗
Trying to save it.
想让你拯救世界
Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean
是霍华德·斯塔克找你的时候
when he was looking for you.
从海里捞上来的
He thought what we think.
他跟我们想到了一块儿
The Tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy.
宇宙魔方可能是开发无限永续能源的关键
That's something the world sorely needs.
这正是人类亟需的
Who took it from you?
被谁夺去了
He's called Loki.
他叫洛基
He's not from around here.
他算是远道而来了
There's a lot we'll have to bring you up to speed on if you're in.
如果你加入,还有很多情况需要了解
The world has gotten even stranger
这世界比你记忆中
than you already know.
更奇怪了
At this point, I doubt anything would surprise me.
我现在已经见怪不怪了
Ten bucks says you're wrong.
我赌10块说你错了
There's a debriefing packet
任务报告集
waiting for you back at your apartment.
放在你公寓了
Is there anything you can tell us about the Tesseract
关于宇宙魔方
that we ought to know now?
有什么我们现在需要了解的吗
You should have left it in the ocean.
你就不该把它捞上来