I'm sorry this didn't turn out like you wanted.
对不起 这个约会和你预想的不太一样
That's okay.
没事
Probably didn't turn out how you wanted it either.
或许和你预想的也不太一样
I'll tell you what.
不如这样吧
If neither of us is with anybody in 10 years,
如果十年以后我们还都是单身
how about you and me give it a shot?
我们俩试试行吗
That's disturbing.
听着好诡异
But maybe.
不过可以试试
How was your lunch with the boys? Good.
你们的午餐吃的怎么样 很好
Ran into Mitchell and Cam. Ay, nice.
还碰到了米奇尔和小卡 不错嘛
You're not gonna believe this.
你肯定不会相信
Mitchell says Shorty's gay. - Shorty?
米奇尔说小短是同性恋 -小短吗
Yeah, I believe it. - Oh, come on!
我相信他是 -不会吧
Well, he's a great dresser, a great dancer.
你看 他穿着很讲究 跳舞也很好
That doesn't prove anything.
那些不能证明什么
He's the only one of your friends that never hits on me.
他是你朋友中唯一一个没有勾搭过我的
My friends hit on you?
我朋友勾搭过你吗
Yes, all the time, but don't worry.
是啊 经常的事儿 不过不用担心
They're a bunch of harmless old men.
他们都是老男人 造成不了什么威胁
They're my age.
他们和我一样年纪
I'm sure it's very hard on Shorty to keep a secret like that.
小短要保守这个秘密一定很难
Jay, I think you should talk to him. What?
杰 我觉得你该跟他聊聊 什么
You're the only one with a gay son.
只有你有一个同性恋儿子
I'm sure he'll appreciate opening up to you.
他一定会愿意跟你倾诉的
We're guys. We don't open up.
我们是男人 男人不倾诉
We talk about sports and cars,
我们聊运动 聊车
getting up in the middle of the night to pee.
还有半夜爬起来尿尿
I'm sure you made it very easy for Mitch to come out of the closet.
我相信米奇出柜的时候 你帮了他不少