Get him out of the pits. Now! Wow! Some of them fellers is really loud!
让他离开维修站,快!哇噢!有些家伙真能嚷嚷啊!
Can you hear me? Over. What? Get out of the pit now! Do you hear me?
能听见吗?完毕 什么?马上离开维修站!听见了吗?
Hey. I know you! You're that girl from the party last night. You wanna do our date now?
嘿,我认识你!你是昨天晚会上的姑娘。你想现在就约会吗?
Guys, a little too much chatter. Let's keep this line clear.
哥们儿,别闲聊了,线路要保持畅通。
Smoke from number 10, Clutchgoneski! Hahaha!
10号冒烟了,克拉奇冈斯基!哈哈哈!
There's no time for messing about! Get out of the pits!
没时间胡闹了,离开维修站!
Is there going to be cable where you is so I can watch the rest of the race?
我们要去的地方有信号吗?我还想继续看比赛
You're running out of time! They're coming to you. Get him out of there! I'm trying. Get out now.
没时间了!他们来了,把他弄走!我在想办法呢,现在就出去。
I usually like to have a proper detailin' done before I meet a lady friend. Huh?
我通常在见女性朋友之前喜欢正式打扮一下。嗯?
Finn McMissile! But you're dead! Then this shouldn't hurt.
芬恩·麦导弹!你不是死了吗?那现在就不会伤心了。
Miss Shiftwell? I've got him in the back alleys east of the garages.
灵智速小姐?我让他去车库东边的后巷。
Multiple assailants are closing in quickly. Keep him moving. I'm on my way.
众多攻击者正迅速接近。让他一直开,我这就过来。
Hey, new lady friend, you like flowers? What? No! Don't go in anywhere. Just keep moving. Stay outside. Got you. Outside?
嘿,姑娘,你喜欢花吗?什么?不!哪儿也别去,一直开。呆在外面,我来啦。外面?
Whoa! McQueen suddenly moves to the outside. I cannot believe what I just saw.
哇噢!麦坤突然跑到外圈。简直难以置信。
That was a bonehead move to open up the inside like that!
这样做太愚蠢了,就这么让开了内道!
That move might have cost McQueen the victory!
这一行为可能会使麦坤丢掉冠军!
This time, I'm going to make sure you stay dead!
这次我要确保你必死无疑!
You're doing brilliantly. Now just stay focused.
你做得很好,保持注意力集中。
What's that? You want me to head toward that ruckus? No! Don't go down that street.
那是怎么回事?要我去看看那边吵什么吗?不要!别到那条街上去。
Ohh! Hiyah! Wow! A live karate demonstration! Stop it, Mater. Just sign off. Aaargh!
噢!嗨,呀!哇噢!空手道表演!住嘴,脱线,关掉广播。啊!
And here they come, the two leaders. Bumper to bumper as they approach the finish line!
两位选手在争夺领先位置。他们接近终点线了!保险杠挨着保险杠!
It's gonna be close! Francesco's the winner! McQueen's number two. That was cool! Can I get your autograph?
胜利在望!弗朗西斯科获胜!麦坤获得亚军。真酷!能给我签个名吗?