手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 赛车总动员2 > 正文

赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:脱线的信

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

What the? Aargh! Hold on, Sid. Aargh! Come on, Finn! It's now or never! Hold on!

怎么搞…? 啊! 坚持住,西德。啊!快,芬恩!再不上就来不及了!坐稳了!
By the time you read this, I will be safely on an airplane flying home. I'm so sorry for what I did.
在你读到这封信的时候我已经平安登上回家的飞机了。很抱歉我做错了事。
"I don't want to be the cause of you losing any more races.
"我不想让你再输掉更多的比赛了"。
"I want you to go prove to the world what I already know.
"我希望你可以向世界证明我所知道的你"。

赛车总动员2.jpg

"That you are the greatest race car in the whole wide world. "Your best friend, Mater. "

"你才是全世界跑得最快的车"。"你最好的朋友,脱线。"
I didn't really want him to leave. Wait, there's more here.
我没想真让他离开的。等等,还有几页。
"PS. Please tell the hotel "I didn't mean to order that movie.
"另:请告诉宾馆""我不是真的想订那部电影看"。
"I thought it was just a preview and I didn't realize I was paying for it. "PPS. That's funny right there. PP."
"我以为只是预告片,没想到要花钱的"。"再另:玩得很开心"。
There are a few more pages of PS's here. Well, at least I know if he's at home, he'll be safe.
还有好几页的"另"。算了,至少我们知道他在家,平安无事。
That's how I like to start the day. You never feel more alive than when you're almost dead. Yeah. I hope that device didn't fall off.
我喜欢这样开始每一天。只有在面对死亡的时候才会感觉充满生机。是啊,但愿设备没有掉下来。
Whoa! That's the closest I ever been to miss my flight. That was... Oh!
哇!这是我赶航班最千钧一发的一次了。这真是…哦!
Still in one piece? Great. I've got to go to a doctor. I get these sharp pains in my undercarriage.
毫发无损?好极了。 我得去看医生。我的底盘疼得要命。
Downloading the photo now. Let me introduce you two. This here is Finn McSomethin' or other.
正在下载照片 我来给你们两个介绍。这位是叫芬恩·麦什么的。
He's a first class VIP airport whatchamacallit. And, Finn, this here is my date.
机场的头等贵宾什么的。这位呢,芬恩,是我的约会对象。
I never did get your name. Oh, yes, sorry. It's Shiftwell. Holley Shiftwell.
我一直不知道你的名字。哦,抱歉,我是灵智速,霍莉·灵智速。
It's Shiftwell. Holley... Finally. Time to see who's behind all this.
是灵智速,霍莉…总算可以看到幕后黑手了。
What is this? That's one of the worst engines ever made.
这是什么?这是世上最差劲的引擎之一。
It's an old aluminum V8 with a Lucas electrical system and Whitworth bolts.
旧的铝制V型8缸,卢卡斯电力系统和惠特沃斯螺栓。
Shoot, them Whitworth bolts is a pain, tell you what. Them ain't metric, they ain't inches.
哇塞,惠特沃斯螺栓最麻烦了,为什么呢。它们的长度单位既不是米,也不是英寸。
Yes, OK, right, but whose engine is this?
行了,知道了,不过这是谁的引擎呢?
Well, it's kinda hard to tell from this picture, ain't it? But you are the one who took it. Holley.
从照片上很难看出来,对吧? 可这是你拍的 霍莉。
Oh. Right! Yes, of course. A good agent gets what he can, then gets out before he's killed.
哦,是啊,当然了。一个好探员要尽其所能弄到情报,还要在被干掉之前脱身。
Agent? You mean, like, insurance agent? Like... Like a good neighbor, Mater is there!
代理?你是指保险代理这种?远亲不如近邻,有麻烦找脱线!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
device [di'vais]

想一想再看

n. 装置,设计,策略,设备

 
aluminum [ə'lju:minəm]

想一想再看

n. 铝

 
insurance [in'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保险,保险费,安全措施

联想记忆
preview ['pri:vju:]

想一想再看

n. 预审,查阅,预习,预告 vt. 事先查看,查阅,预

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。