I should've moved to Boston!
我真该搬到波士顿去住!
I'm sorry that my heart attack interfered with your plans
真遗憾你去东海岸睡大觉的好计划
to sleep your way down the eastern seaboard.
被我的心脏病耽搁了
Excuse me?
打扰一下?
I'd like a room.
我需要一间房
Really?
是吗?
Would you like a forest view or a square view?
你想要森林景观房还是广场景观房呢?
Normally,there's an upgrade fee for the square,
通常广场景观房要多收一点费用哦
but as rent is due,I'll waive it.
不过考虑到租期快到了 就不收你的了
Square is fine.
那就广场景观房吧
Now... what's the name?
那么...你叫?
Swan. Emma swan.
Swan Emma swan
Emma.
Emma
What a lovely name.
真是个不错的名字
Thanks.
谢谢
It's all here.
都在这了
Yes,yes,of course. Yes,dear,thank you.
好的好的 亲爱的 谢了
You enjoy your stay...
住的愉快...
Emma.
Emma
Who's that?
那是谁?
Mr. gold. He owns this place.
Gold先生 这儿的主人
The inn? No. The town.
这个旅馆? 不 这个小镇
So how long will you be with us?
你要在这住多久?
A week.Just a week.
一星期 一星期就够了
Great.
好的
Welcome to Storybrooke.
欢迎来到童话镇