Okay. Back to TV.
好 回到电视
...better than that.
多好
Face!
霸气
Don't get all cocky, Phil.
别高兴得太早 菲尔
Let's see what happens to little Haley...
如果我这样的话
when I do... this.
小海莉要怎么办呢
Ho, ho, ho. Ho! Face.
霸气
Dad, wh- What do I do?
爸 我该怎么办
Don't panic. We went through this. Just- Just think.
别慌 我们练过这个的 好好想想
Give up. Give up. Admit defeat.
放弃吧 承认你们失败了
Haley. -Okay. - Uh, let's see.
海莉 -我想想
You put the remote on to TV mode...
先把遥控器转回电视模式
and then press "Input"...
然后按"输入"键
till you get HDMI 1 and-
直到HDMI1出现 然后
I did it! She did it!
我成功了 她成功了
Fine. You proved your point.
好吧 你们赢了
Everybody in this house is smarter than me.
这家里所有人都比我聪明
No, honey, you're missing the point.
不 亲爱的 不是这意思
I taught Haley how to use the remote in 20 minutes.
我在20分钟内就教会了海莉用遥控器
So think how fast you can learn it.
你肯定比她快多了
What's that supposed to mean?
你那话什么意思
See what I'm saying?
瞧见了吗