Did you know that as a doctor,
你知道吗,作为一名医生
I was able to diagnose myself
我可以把自己诊断为
as a giant tool?
一个大混球
How about a dance, handsome?
跳支舞怎么样,帅哥
Hey, uh, I thought that we agreed
我们不是说好了
that you were going to call me before you did something stupid.
你该在做蠢事之前找我的吗
You're no fun.
你真无趣
I'm going to show you how to have some fun.
让我告诉你如何享乐一番
Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
你在做什么
You said I was amazing.
你说过我很好
Yeah, you are amazing, but you're also like my sister.
你是很好,但我只把你当成妹妹看
My baby sister.
我的小妹妹
Well, I'm not a baby anymore.
好吧,我再也不是小孩儿了
Thank you for noticing.
谢谢你现在才发现
Laurel doesn't even like you.
劳蕾尔根本就不喜欢你
She doesn't understand you.
她不懂你
I do.
我懂
Why can't you just see that?
你怎么就不明白呢
Thea. Thea, it was a mistake
西娅,西娅,我不应该
to talk to you about girls and stuff.
跟你说关于女人的话题
It was inappropriate, and I think it may have confused you.
这不合适,可能让你产生了误会
Yeah, the rejection?
这拒绝的话
It is pretty clear. Even if it wasn't,
说得很清楚了,即使之前尚有误会
between my mom and Oliver
经历过我妈妈和奥利弗
and everybody in my entire life,
还有我认识的所有人
I'm pretty much used to it by now, so...
我现在也已经习惯了,所以...
Ok, let's go, let's go, come on.
好吧,我们走,我们走,来吧
Tommy? Yep.
汤米 在这里
Is Thea ok?
西娅还好吗
Oh, yeah, she just ate some bad crab cakes.
没事,她只是吃坏了肚子
Are you sure it wasn't something she drank?
你确定她不是喝了不该喝的东西吗
Ahem. Don't worry. I got this.
不用担心,我会处理
You can go back inside. Keep having fun.
你可以进去接著玩儿了
Looked like you were having
看样子你和那个
a nice little do-si-do with the good doctor.
优秀的医生跳得很好啊
Tommy, I'm going to let you in on a little-known secret
汤米我想告诉你一个关于卡特·鲍恩医生的
about Dr. Carter Bowen.
众所周知的秘密
The man is a gigantic ass.
那男人就是个大蠢蛋
And the only reason why I danced with him
我和他跳舞的唯一原因
is because he wrote a massive check to CNRI.
是因为他给创新联合会资助了一大笔钱
Why would you think anything else?
你怎么会胡思乱想呢
I guess when it comes to you,
大概每次遇到你的事情
I tend not to think straight.
我就没那么理智了
Can you call me a cab?
能给我叫辆出租车吗
Absolutely not. I am taking you home.
当然不行,我会载你回家
Get in.
上车吧
I apologize for making such a scene.
抱歉刚才闹得那么难堪
Just feel better, ok?
乖乖休息,好吗
Hey, Tommy.
汤米
I owe you a dance.
我欠你一支舞
Yeah?
真的
You earned it.
你应得的
Goodnight.
晚安
Please don't hate me.
请不要恨我
Never. Never.
不会,永远不会