场景2
Garfield: Aha! I so knew you weren't me.
加菲:我就知道你不是我。
Prince: And you must be Garfield.
王子:你肯定是加菲吧。
Garfield: How do you know my name?
加菲:你怎么知道我的名字?
Prince: I've lived your life for the past few days. Yes, if ever a man loved a cat, it's your Jon. Return to him, Garfield. Return to your home.
王子:这几天我一直过着你的生活。真的,约翰是一个真正热爱动物的人。回去吧,加菲,回你的家吧。
Garfield: Your Highness, you don't have to tell me twice. Bye-bye.
加菲:陛下,不要再说了,再见。
Winston: Sir, thank heavens. You 've returned. The real prince!
温森:谢天谢地,真正的王子,你终于回来了。
Animals: The prince is home, back with us!
动物们:王子回家了,又和我们在一起了。
Preston: It's the real prince, the genuine article.
瞢莱斯顿:他是真的王子,货真价实!
Prince: Yes, my friends, I have returned to you at this, our darkest hour. So, Winny, what exactly, is Lord Dargis up to?
王子:好的,我的朋友,我回来了。前一段时间真是生命中最黑暗的时刻啊?温森,达吉斯到底要干什么勾当?
Winston: He intends to level our homes and kill us all.
温森:他想铲平这里,把我们都消灭掉。
Prince: O... kay. Well, in that case. I decree that we pack our bags and get our scraggy bottoms out of here. Perhaps to the castle next door.
王子:好的,既然这样,我们只好收拾包裹离开这了,或许可以搬到隔壁的城堡去。
Garfield: Oh, boy.
加菲:啊,真的吗?
Animal: What?
动物们:什么?
Marten: Well, that was inspirational.
马河:嗯,有创意。
Cow: Brilliant.
母牛:太棒了。
McBunny: I am so fired up.
麦克伯尼:我真是太兴奋了。
Garfield: You know, I have to believe we can do better.
加菲:我觉得还有别的好办法。
Preston: I thought you were leaving.
普莱斯顿:我以为你走了。
Garfield: Hey, button the beak, Fruit Loops, or I'll stick that thing on backwards. Look, Lord Doofus is just another bully. And what do we do to bullies?
加菲:闭嘴吧,大嘴巴。听着,他只不过恃强凌弱,我们该怎么办?
Duck: Well, generally, we run from them.
鸭子:通常来说,跑吧。
Garfield: No, we don't leave. We stand and we kick royal but. Trust me, if you beasts can bake a two-cheese lasagna, You can be at Dargis.
加菲:不!我们不走。我们守住阵脚,狠狠地反击。相信我,如果你们可以做双层奶酪宽面,你们当然也可以修理达吉斯!
Hobbs: There you are, man. God! What happened to your clothes?
霍布斯:你在这啊,啊,老天,怎么了?
Dargis: Indeed, it's been that kind of day.
达吉斯:的确,今天真倒霉。
Hobbs: Mr. Dargis, I demand an explanation.
霍布斯:达吉斯先生,请解释一下。
Dargis: I had no choice. The cat just won't die.
达吉斯:我没有选择,那猫真是命大。
Greene: What did you say?
格林:你说什么?
Dargis: You will sign the deeds over to me, cat or no cat.
达吉斯:不管有没有那猫,你都得把这契约转让给我。
Veterinary Assistant: Oh, my!
秘书:啊,我的天。
Westminster: Mr. Hobbs, you were right. Lord Dargis was willing to go to any lengths to get the estate. I can see you're busy. I'm just gonna...
威斯特敏斯特:霍布斯先生,你说对了。达吉斯先生无论如何也要得到那块地产。我知道你很忙,我就是要……
Dargis: Uh! Young lady. Get over there. Traitoress. You were working with them all along!
达吉斯:啊,小丫头,过来!你这个叛徒,你始终跟他们是一起的。
Jon: Odie! Odie, wait for me! Odie!
约翰:欧蒂!等等我。
Dargis: Get on with it!
达吉斯:快点!
Prince: Hello, everyone. Sorry I'm late. Shall I ring for tea?
王子:嗨,大家好,对不起我来晚了,可以要点茶吗?
Hobbs: Well, it's Prince, and he's alive!
霍布斯:是王子,他还活着!
Dargis: I am bushed.
达吉斯:真倒霉!
Garfield: All this running-for-my-life stuff. What say we break for lunch, take a quick nap and pick it up later? Sound good?
加菲:事情来得太快了,可不可以吃点午饭,睡一下再接着来啊, 听起来不错!
Dargis: There are two of you little monsters, hmm?
达吉斯:你们两个怪物都来了,哼?
Garfield: For those keeping score at home, that's 18 lives.
加菲:告诉家里记分的家伙们,那可是18条命啊。