As soon as Loki took the doctor,
洛基掳走了博士后
we moved Jane Foster.
我们转移了简·福斯特
She was asked to consult there very suddenly yesterday.
昨天突然有人请她去做顾问
Handsome fee, private plane, very remote.
酬金不菲,搭乘私人飞机,离这儿很远
She'll be safe.
她不会有事
Thank you.
谢谢
It's no accident, Loki taking Erik Selvig.
洛基抓走艾瑞克·塞尔维格绝非偶然
I dread what he plans for him once he's done.
我怕洛基折腾够了就会害死他
Erik is a good man.
艾瑞克是个好人
He talks about you a lot.
他常说起你
You changed his life.
你改变了他的生活
You changed everything around here.
你改变了这个世界
They were better as they were.
还是以前那样好些
We pretend on Asgard that we're more advanced
在阿斯加德,我们自视高人一等
but we come here, battling like bilge snipe.
却像俾施泰姆一样来这儿胡作非为
Like what? Bilge snipe.
像什么,俾施泰姆
You know, huge, scaly, big antlers.
就是那种有鳞甲和大角的巨兽
You don't have those? I don't think so.
地球上没有吗,貌似没有
Well, they are repulsive.
那东西很可恶
And they trample everything in their path.
途经之地万物尽毁
When I first came to Earth, Loki's rage followed me here,
我第一次来地球时,洛基的盛怒也尾随而至
and your people paid the price.
人类为此遭受劫难
And now, again.
现在历史又重演
In my youth, I courted war.
年轻时我好战黩武
War hasn't started yet.
战斗还没打响呢
You think you could make Loki tell us
你能从洛基口中逼问出
where the Tesseract is?
魔方的下落吗
I do not know. Loki's mind is far afield.
难说,洛基的心思深不可测
It's not just power he craves, it's vengeance, upon me.
他不仅渴望权力,还想报复我
There's no pain would prise his need from him.
任何折磨都难以撼动他的野心
A lot of guys think that
很多人都自诩是不倒泰山
until the pain starts.
只是狂风刮得不够烈
What are you asking me to do?
你要我做什么
I'm asking, what are you prepared to do?
我要问你,你愿意做什么
Loki is a prisoner.
洛基现在是阶下囚
Then why do I feel like he's the only person on this boat
那我怎么会觉得
that wants to be here?
只有他想待在这艘航母上呢