What's everybody on the wrong side of the road for?
怎么大家都在反的一边开车啊?
Oh, no! Drive! Burn rubber! We've got to get to the course. Calculate the fastest way to... Done.
噢,不是吧!发动!紧急加速!我们得去赛场。计算最近的路线…好了。
Oh. Miss Shiftwell. They're standard issue now. You kids get all the good hardware.
哦,灵智速小姐。现在都是标配了 你们年轻人真是装备一新。
Oh, no, that's Mater's. I knew his escape is too easy.
哦不,这是脱线的。我就知道他逃脱得太容易了。
Come back here! Stop! Mater? Everybody, get out now!
回来!停下!脱线?大家马上出去!
Y'all get out of the pits. What are you guys doing here? We're here because of you, Mater. Is everything OK?
你们得离开维修站,你们怎么在这儿?我们因为你来的啊,脱线 一切都好吗?
No, everything's not OK. There's a bomb in here. Y'all got to get out. Now. A bomb? Mater. Finn! You're OK.
不,一切都不好,这里有个炸弹。你们马上出去 炸弹?脱线 芬恩!你没事。
Listen to me. The bomb is on you! They knew you'd try to help McQueen.
听我说,炸弹在你身上!他们知道你会去帮麦坤。
When we were knocked out, they planted it in your air filter.
我们昏迷的时候,他们换掉了你的空气过滤器。
Uhoh. Mater! There you are! Stop right there! I've been so worried about you.
啊哦。脱线,你在这儿!停在那儿!我一直很担心你。
Don't come any closer! McQUEEN: Are you OK? No, I'm not OK! Stay away from me!
别再靠近了!你还好吧?不,我不好,离我远点儿!
McQUEEN: No, wait! Wait!
不,等等!等等!
Odd everything, a tow truck has just raced onto the track, and he is driving backwards! Mater, wait!
奇怪的事发生了,一辆拖车上了跑道,他正倒退着开!脱线,等等!
Normally an emergency vehicle on the track means there's been an accident.
通常紧急设备出现在跑道上意味着有事故发生。
Lightning McQueen is chasing him! Mater, wait!
闪电麦坤在追他!脱线,等等!
Stay back! If you get close to me, you're going to get hurt real bad!
后退!你要是离我太近了,会受重伤的!
McQUEEN: I know I made you feel that way before, but none of that matters! Because we're best friends!
我知道之前我伤害了你,不过其它都不重要了!我们是最好的朋友!
And McQueen seems to be having a conversation with the tow truck.
麦坤与拖车之间好像在进行一场对话。
I don't know who that truck is, Brent, but tell you what, he's got to be the world's best backwards driver.
我不知道这拖车是谁,布伦特,不过跟你说他一定是全世界最会倒开的车。
McQueen, you don't get it! I'm the bomb! Yes, Mater! You are the bomb! That's what I'm trying to say here!
麦坤,你没明白,我就是炸弹!是的,脱线!你是炸弹,我也想这么说!
You've always been the bomb and you'll always be the bomb. Stay away! No! Never!
你一直都是炸弹,永远都是炸弹。躲开!决不!