So,
那个
you know, we don't have to talk if you don't want to.
你不想谈就不要勉强
But I haven't seen you in, like,
不过我们
six months.
六个月没见了
Except for when I drunkenly stalked you at your...
除了我上回喝醉了跟踪你
Right. That was kind of adorable.
嗯,挺可爱的
It was either psychotic or sad.
应该说是发疯或是可悲
Not adorable.
哪里可爱
Yes, it was.
真的挺可爱
Can you hand me that pillow?
能把枕头递给我吗
So, why do you need to get out of your apartment?
为什么要离开公寓
It just felt small.
感觉太小
Well, it can't be smaller than my place.
不会比我这儿还小
No. I don't mean size. I mean...
不,不是面积小,是...
I felt trapped.
我感觉像一只困兽
Like I was in a place that I didn't actually live.
好像我并不住在那里
Does that make any sense?
你能明白吗
I guess.
或许吧
Okay.
好了
There you go.
搞定
Um, anytime you need to get up?
你什么时候起床
Um, I'll just set an alarm on my phone.
我用手机定闹钟就好
All right. Well, feel free to watch TV.
好吧,想看电视就看
I can sleep through anything.
再大声我都睡得着
Hey, thank you, Lucas.
谢谢你,卢卡斯
Hey, that's the last of it.
就剩这么点了
Better make it count, then.
那可得好好利用
Drink up.
喝光
Do I look familiar to you?
你觉得我面熟吗
Familiar? No.
面熟吗,不觉得
My face? My body? No.
脸和身体,没印象
How about my voice?
那我的声音呢
Have we...
我们以前...
No.
没有
No. I was just wondering
不,我只是好奇
if you had a thing for brunettes with blue eyes.
你是不是偏爱蓝眼睛的褐发女人
Hey, where you going? Come back here.
你去哪,回来
I wanna see you better.
我想看得清楚点
Shit. The sun's up?
该死,天亮了
Has been for a while.
亮了有一会儿了
Oh, fuck. What time is it? 7:15.
该死,几点了 7点15了
Fuck. I have an interview in half an hour.
该死,我半小时后有个采访
Skip it. I can't. I gotta do it.
别做了,不行,必须得做
You can keep the room till noon.
你可以到中午再退房
Hello? I'm at your building.
你好,我在你家楼下
The front desk keeps calling up, but there's no answer.
前台一直打电话,但没人接
I'm not there. Then I'll come to you. Where are you?
我不在那儿,那我去找你,你在哪
I'm... I'm at the Park Highmore hotel.
我在,在帕克海默尔酒店
Are you okay? You sound drunk.
你还好吗,好像喝醉了
It was, uh... yeah. Yeah. I'm... I'm all right.
就是,嗯嗯,我没事
You have the interview. I know!
你还有个采访,我知道
Have you been drinking, Peter?
你又喝酒了吗,彼得
Uh, what? No. Um, I just decided to spend the night here.
什么,没有,我只是想在这儿住一晚