Loki!
洛基
Turn off the Tesseract, or I'll destroy it.
关掉宇宙魔方,不然我毁了它
You can't.
你毁不掉
There is no stopping it.
停不下来了
There is only
现在只能
the war.
开战
So be it.
那就来吧
Stark, we're on your three, headed northeast.
斯塔克,我们在三点钟方向,航向东北
What? Did you stop for drivethrough?
我说你们还去买外卖了吗
Swing up Park. I'm going to lay them out for you.
上帕克大街,我引他们过去给你们当靶子
Sir, we have more incoming.
先生,又来人了
Fine. Let's keep them occupied.
好吧,去招呼招呼他们
Nat? I see him.
娜塔莎,我看见他了
We got to get back up there.
我们得回上面去
Stark, are you seeing this?
斯塔克,看见这怪物了吗
Seeing. Still working on believing.
看见了,还不敢相信
Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?
班纳来了吗
Banner?
班纳
Just keep me posted.
他到了就告诉我
Jarvis, find me a soft spot.
贾维斯,找到这东西的软肋
Look at this!
你瞧啊
Look around you!
瞧瞧这一切
You think this madness will end with your rule?
你以为你称了王,杀戮就会结束吗
It's too late.
太迟了
It's too late to stop it.
想阻止也来不及了
No. We can, together.
来得及,兄弟齐心,其利断金
Sentiment.
妇人之仁