Chandler,have you heard about Monica's secret boyfriend?
钱德,你听说 摩妮卡的地下情人了吗?
Yeah,she might have mentioned him.
知道,她…她是提过
So,Mon,when are we going to meet this new,secret waiter man?
我们到底何时 才能认识这个服务生?
I don't think he's up to meeting everyone yet.
他很害羞,现在还没准备 认识大家
Yeah,I don't think he's up to it.
我想他还没准备好
I want to meet this guy who's the best sex she ever had.
我不管,我想见他 她说对方床上一级棒
Really?
真的?
That's what you heard? You said that?
她说过?你说过?
I might have.
大概吧
Why is that funny?
这有什么好笑?
Because I'm very happy for him.
因为我很为他高兴
And you! You lucky dog!
你真是走狗运!