Sir.
长官
The Council is on.
理事会来电
Stark, you got a lot of strays sniffing your tail.
斯塔克,你后面可跟了不少敌人
I'm just trying to keep them off the streets.
我是不想让他们到街上去
Well, they can't bank worth a damn.
他们不会拐弯
So find a tight corner.
找个死角
I will roger that.
好的,收到
Oh, boy.
真烦人
Nice call.
指挥得好
What else you got?
还有什么
Thor is taking on a squadron down on Sixth.
托尔在6大街跟一支飞行队干起来了
And he didn't invite me.
居然不带我玩
Captain, none of this is going to mean a damn thing
队长,如果不关上传送门
if we don't close that portal.
我们这么打也没用
Our biggest guns couldn't touch it.
什么武器都伤不了它
Well, maybe it's not about guns.
或许得想别的办法
If you want to get up there, you're going to need a ride.
想上去得找人捎你一道
I got a ride.
我知道找谁
I could use a boost, though.
不过你得推我一把
Are you sure about this?
你真要这么干吗
Yeah. It's gonna be fun.
是啊,肯定特带劲
Okay, turn, turn.
转弯,转弯,快转啊
Less! Less!
收住,收住