I'm sorry, myself and Morris were just engaged in quite a serious discussion about books and such. We didn't hear you come in.
抱歉,刚才我正与莫里斯沉浸于对书籍等问题的严肃探讨。所以没有听到你进来。
Wait a second, you said it was Tolstoy, he said what?
等等,你刚说正如托尔斯泰所言,他说啥了?
Oh, never mind that now, Morris!
哦,现在先不谈这个,莫里斯!
When have you read Tolstoy?
你什么时候读过托尔斯泰的书?
Shut up, Morris!
闭嘴,莫里斯!
Why are you speaking that weird voice? When did...I don't remember this conversation at all!
你干嘛不说人话?我们什么时候... 我完全不记得聊过这些!
Don't...don't let me disturb you, I just wanted to come down.... Oh! Don't be silly, you never dist...
别... 不要让我打搅你们,我只是想下来...哦!别傻了,你哪会打...
Many people come down here to visit!
平常有很多人下来作客的!
What are you talking about? Who comes down? What people?
你说什么呢?平常谁会下来?什么人?
Why are you giving me the secret signal to shut up? !
为什么你要暗示我现在闭嘴?
So...What can we do you for?
我们能为您做点什么吗?
I'm the new head of this department. Is this my office?
我是这个部门的新主管。这是我的办公室吗?
Why? What did she...Did she just say...I am the head of this department!
为啥?她刚才说什么...是不是说...我才是这个部门的主管!
I thought I was.
我以为是我呢。
It's one of us! Certainly not her! I'm gonna sort this out...
主管不是你就是我!绝不是她!我去找她说清楚...
Roy! You've got a head wound there. Head wound!
罗伊!你的脑袋破了!脑袋破啦!
Hi! I don't wanna be rude or anything, but I wasn't informed of any changes to this department.
你好!我无意冒犯,但我没收到关于这部门的任何人事变动通知。
Oh, did they not tell you about me?
哦,他们没跟你提起我吗?
No! And we are perfectly fine down here, thank you very much. We're more than capable of taking care of ourselves.
没有!我们俩在这非常好,多谢关照。我们完全有能力照顾好自己。
Sure, sure. You know you're covered in blood?
当然,当然。你知道自己满头是血吧?
Moss! Amazon thingy.
莫斯!亚马逊的快递。
Ah! Wicked! I know what this is. It's the new Harry Potter.
啊!太好了!我知道寄来的这东西是什么。最新的《哈利·波特》。
I got the child edition and the adult edition just to check that there are no differences in the text.
我买了一本儿童版和一本成人版,就是想看看二者内容有什么区别。
Sorry, but I'm not gonna be able to deal with that woman!
抱歉,我搞不定那女人了!
Is nobody else going to get the phone? I suppose I'll get it!
没人接电话吗?我看还是我来接吧!
No, that is not a phone. I'm gonna have a little lie down.
没来电话,我拿错了。我要躺一会儿。