Come on Chestnut
来吧 栗宝
go poo poo near the hipsters.
去嬉皮旁边拉屎吧
Hey how cool would it be
如果能让小栗
if we could get Chess to go poo on a hipster?
在嬉皮身上拉屎 一定酷爆了
How can all of those people have $75
这些人怎么舍得花七十五块大洋
just to dance at a laundromat?
去家洗衣店里跳舞啊
I've been doing my roots with white out?
我都穷得用涂改液来补染发根了
Hipsters in Williamsburg will pay for anything
威廉斯堡的嬉皮可舍得花钱了
if it makes them feel like they're in on something new
只要他们觉得活动够潮
no one else knows about.
玩完后还能装逼就行
All you need's a gimmick.
有个能吸引目光的卖点就行了
Dudes!
伙计们
Can we ride your horse?
我们能骑骑你的马吗
Sure. 100 bucks.
可以 一百块
Okay. I got to go to the ATM.
好的 我去趟自动提款机
Wait. Stay right there. We'll be right back.
等等 别走 我们会回来的
Oh my God.
天啊
Max we are literally looking our gift horse in the mouth.
麦克斯 我们还真是忽视了这匹马的价值
We have something that's better than an '80s disco party.
我们有比八零年代迪斯科派对更棒的主题
We have a horse.
我们有匹马
If we throw a big enough party
如果我们举办一场大型派对
charge hipsters for horse rides
向每一个骑马的嬉皮收费
we could pay off your student loan!
我们就可以还清你的学生贷款了
You'd whore out Chestnut like that?
你就这么把栗宝推入火坑啊
Don't you have to get him hooked on heroin first?
好歹也先让它染上毒瘾 再逼他出来接客吧
Max I've got this.
麦克斯 这事交给我吧
I'm a brilliant event planner.
我可是个天才活动策划人
My sweet 16 was off the chain...
我十六岁生日办的超棒
penthouse party pink and black theme.
豪华公寓顶层派对 粉红和黑色为主题
Alanis Morissette sang songs from Jagged Little Pill.
阿兰妮丝·莫里塞特献唱《小碎药丸》里的歌哦
On my 16th birthday
在我十六岁的生日时
my mom took too many jagged little pills
我妈因为吃太多小碎药丸
and I had to drive her to the emergency room
所以我不得不开车把她
to get her stomach pumped.
送到急救室洗胃
Was your childhood based on the novel Push by Sapphire?
你的童年是萨菲尔写的那本《推》的现实版吧
I wish!
我还想呢