The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》
A:Howard, I'm home!
甲:霍华德,我回来了!
B:Of course.
乙:是啊。
A:Senior fitness was cancelled. It turns out you can forget how to ride a bike. I'm fine, but, oy, did Sam Harpootian eat gravel.
甲:老年健身取消了。我发现原来还真能忘了怎么骑车。我是没啥,但害的山姆普蒂安吃了一嘴的沙子。
B:That's great, Ma!
乙:那太棒了,老妈!
A:What's great about an 80-year-old Armenian man with half his chin scraped off?
甲:一个80多岁的亚美尼亚老人摔断了半边下巴有什么可棒的?
B:I guess I should go.
乙:我想我得走了。
A:No, no, don't move. Hey, Ma,can I have lamb stew for dinner?
甲:不,不,别动。嗨,老妈,晚饭我能吃炖羊肉吗?
B:Lamb stew? I'd have to go to the supermarket.
乙:炖羊肉?那我还得去超市买。
A:Please? I got a real hankering.
甲:求你了。我真的很想吃啊。
B:Oh, I can't say no to my little tushy face. I'll be back soon.
乙:噢,我怎么能拒绝我的小屁展?脸呢。我很快就回来。
A:Thanks, Ma.
甲:多谢啦,妈妈。