Okay, tell me one good thing about this show that I hate, 'cause I've never seen it.
那你得告诉我这节目我会讨厌的一个原因,因为我从来没看过。
Well, it's all about this family and their struggle to...keep up.
这节目是在说这个家族以及他们的挣扎,只为...跟别人同行。
Yeah, okay. I've never seen it either.
好吧,我也从来没看过。
Sophie, thank you so much for letting us come up after work to watch your tv.
苏菲,谢谢你同意让我们下班后来你这里看电视。
Max turned our old one into a bong.
麦克斯把我们的旧电视变成了大麻烟斗。
That was another time I was on fire.
那次我也被人当女巫烧了。
Well, which episode do you want to watch?
你们想看哪一集?
"Kim gets a new hat." or "Kylie cries at Coachella"? Or "Khloe gets a bikini wax"? Now that one's a classic.
"金买了新帽子",还是"凯利在音乐节大哭"?还是"科勒剃阴毛"?这集超经典。
How many of these do you have DVR'd?
你录了多少集啊?
Well, I got 17 on this tv and 53 on the one in the bedroom. I like to go to sleep with the sound of Kim's voice.
这台电视存了17集,卧室里那台存了53集。我喜欢听着金的声音入睡。
It's so comforting when she says, "this is super awkward."
听她说招牌金句入眠——"这真是尴尬到爆"
And you know, sometimes she arches her back when she says it, like this. "This is super awkward."
而且有时候她还会拱起背然后说那句话,像这样。"这真是尴尬到爆"。
This is super awkward.
这真是尴尬到爆。
You know, I bet you if I stayed in Poland, my sisters and I would have had our own show.
如果我当年没离开波兰,我跟我姐我妹们估计也能有一档节目。
It would've been called, Keeping up with the Kachinskis.
节目名会是《与科臣斯基姐妹同行》。
It's too bad we all didn't live to see 20.
只可惜她们都没活超过20岁。。
Stop!
停!
Enough!
够了!
That's it, we're done.
我们到此为止吧。
Hey, get the hell out! It's morning!
喂,滚出去,都早上了!
I know, I know, but we couldn't stop watching them do nothing. This show is freaking genius!
我知道,我知道,但我们忍不住要看她们屁事不做。这节目太他妈天才了!
Is the blonde one crying?Mm-hmm.
金发妹是在哭吗?