And smile! Vernon, look at him! I can't believe it!
笑一笑!弗农,看看他!真不敢相信!
In just a week, he'll be off to Smeltings.
一周后,他就去斯麦尔丁中学了。
Caveat Smeltonia. Proudest moment of my life.
斯梅廷之辉,世人皆畏。真是我最骄傲的一刻。
Will I have to wear that too? What? You go to Smeltings?
我不会也要穿它吧?什么?你也想去斯麦尔丁上学吗?
Don't be stupid! You're going to the state school where you belong.
别傻了!你去属于你的公立学校。
This is what you'll wear when I finish dyeing it.
等我染好了你就穿这件。
But that's Dudley's old uniform. It'll fit like old elephant skin.
但那是达德利的旧校服,比我大了不知道多少圈。
Fit you well enough. Go get the post. Go!
我看你穿正合适。快去取邮件。赶紧!
Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk.
玛姬吃了个坏油螺生病了。
Dad, look! Harry's got a letter!
爸爸,看!哈利有封信!
Give it to me back. It's mine!
还给我。那是我的。
Yours? Who'd be writing to you?
你的?谁会给你写信啊?
Have a lovely day at the office, dear.
祝你工作愉快,亲爱的。
Shoo! Go on.
去去!快滚。