Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago
人们最初发现它是在五个世纪前
It hasn't been over mystic falls in over 145 years.
已有145年未光临神秘瀑布镇的上空了
Now the comet will be its brightest right after dusk
黄昏后将是此彗星最闪亮的时期
During tomorrow's celebration.
正好是在明晚的庆典时间
Are we bothering you Mr. Salvatore?
我们打扰到你们了吗 塞尔瓦托先生
Ms. Gilbert?
吉尔伯特小姐
I brought it.
我把书带来了
Told you.
就说我有的吧
Wuthering Heights by Ellis Bell.
艾力斯·贝尔著的《呼啸山庄》
You know I can't believe she didn't use her real name.
我简直不敢相信她没有用真名
All the Bronte sisters used pseudonyms.
勃朗特姐妹都使用笔名
It was the time.
那个年代就是如此
Female writers weren't very accepted then.
公众不认可女作家
Where did you get it?
你从哪里找到的
Uh... It was passed down, through the family.
是家里长辈传下来的
I have lots of books. Go ahead. Keep it.
我有很多书 这本送你 拿着吧
Oh, no. I...
不行 我
But I would like to read it again.
但是我很想再读一遍
I promise I'll give it back.
我保证一定会还给你的
Ok.
好吧
I'm confused.
我糊涂了
Are you psychic or clairvoyant?
你是巫师还是灵媒
Technically gran says I'm a witch.
我外婆说我是个女巫
My ancestors were these really cool
我的祖先当年都是
Salem witch chicks or something.
很厉害的塞勒姆女巫什么的
Gran tried to explain it all
外婆想要给我解释清楚
But she was looped on the liquor
但是她醉得太厉害了
So I kinda tuned out.
所以我也没当回事
Crazy family? Yes. Witches? I don't think so.
荒唐的家族 没错 但女巫 我不相信
Yeah. Well. Feel free to conjure up the name and number
是啊 要是能用魔力算出
Of that guy from last night.
昨天那家伙的名字和电话号码该多好
I didn't see him. You did.
我没看见他 是你看见他的
Why didn't you just talk to him?
为什么你不和他聊聊
I don't know. I was drunk.
我不知道 我喝醉了