Hey. Where are you?
喂,你在哪里?
Why?
什么事?
'Cause I want to talk.
我想谈谈。
You did talk.
你谈过了。
Can everyone just give me a break?
大家放我一马好吗?
Sure, maybe you should call everyone.
当然好,你给大家打电话吧。
Look, I made a mistake.
听我说,我错了。
Things have been a bit out of control lately, but I want to make it up, okay?
最近事情有些失控,但我想和你讲和,可以吗?
Coral Bar. But you'd better hurry up, because I'm not waiting.
珊瑚酒吧。但你得快点,我不会等太久。
Good. I'll see you in ten.
好的,十分钟后见。
Don't you dare turn around! Drop the keys! Look straight ahead! ...to the ground!
不准转身!丢掉钥匙!看前面!趴到地上!
You move one inch or I will put one in the back of your head!
你动一下我就冲你后脑勺开枪!
Get your hands behind your back! Move! Move! Get your arm... Don't you resist me! Don't you move! I'll break your arm!
把手背到身后!快点!速度!胳膊背到后面...不准反抗!不准动!我会折断你的胳膊!
What do you have in your pocket? Anything that's gonna stick me? Anything sharp?
你口袋里有什么?有没有什么锋利武器?打算刺我的?
No.
没有。
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Yes.
是的。
Lose the attitude.
注意态度。
Just a wallet.
只有钱包。
What did I do?
我做了什么?
Shut the hell up. Let's go.
闭嘴。我们走。
Yeah?
喂?
Hey! Where are you?
喂!你在哪里?
Uh, who is this?
哪位?
Damn, Kalinda, I'm offended. You really don't know who this is?
该死,凯琳达,你存心气我。你真不知道我是谁吗?
Sophia.
索菲亚。
Yeah, don't sound so surprised. Where are you?
别这么意外。你在哪里?
Me? Where are you?
我?那你呢?
I am finishing up a case. I feel like celebrating. Keep me company?
我结了个案子。正在庆祝。要来陪我吗?
No, thank you.
不必了,谢谢。
Kalinda.
凯琳达。
I'm meeting somebody.
我和别人约好了。
Who?
谁?
Somebody.
别人。
A guy. Okay. I can take you both on. Where are you?
男人。好吧。你们两个我都收了。你在哪里?
Good night, Sophia.
晚安,索菲亚。
Come on! I'm lonely. And horny.
拜托,我好孤单。而且饥渴。
Yeah. Good luck with that.
是嘛,祝你好运了。
I was supposed to meet someone, can I just...can I just tell them I'll be late?
我和人约好了,我可以跟他们说一声我得迟点吗?
Oh, sure. I'll pull right over.
好的,我马上停车。
Yeah, you want some ice cream?
你要吃冰淇淋吗?