Elena.I didn't know you were coming over.
埃琳娜 我不知道你要来
I know. I should have called, I just...
我知道 我本该打个电话的 我...
Oh, don't be silly. You're welcome any time.
别傻了 我们家随时欢迎你
Isn't she, Stefan?
对吧 斯特凡
You know I should break out the family photo albums
我该把家庭相册拿出来
Or some home movies.
或者一些家庭录像
But...I have to warn you.
但是...我得提醒你
He wasn't always such a looker.
他可不是一直都这么帅气
Thank you for stopping by, Elena.
谢谢你来访 埃琳娜
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, I should probably go.
我想我该走了
It was nice to meet you, Damon.
很高兴认识你 达蒙
Great meeting you too, Elena.
也非常高兴见到你 埃琳娜
Stefan?Stefan?
斯特凡 斯特凡
Great gal.
正点
She's got spunk.
她真是青春洋溢啊
You on the other hand look pooped.
相反 你倒是显得萎靡不振了
Did you over-exert yourself today?
你今天过度消耗能力了吗
Let me guess... Hospital.
我猜猜...医院
Someone had to clean up your mess.
总得有人收拾你的烂摊子
Well were you successful?
那你成功了吗
Did the powers of persuasion work?
控制住那女孩了吗
Remember if you don't feed properly
记住 如果你不吸人血的话
None of those little tricks work right.
那些小把戏不会有用的
How long was Elena here?
埃琳娜来了多久
Were you worried, Stefan?
你担心了吗 斯特凡
Scared we may be doomed to repeat the past?
害怕我们之间又历史重演吗
Isn't that why you play
这就是你为何玩
Your little game "I'm a high school human"?
"我是个高中生" 的游戏吗
- I'm not playing any game. - Of course you are.-
我没有玩游戏 -你就是
We both know
我们都很清楚
The closest you'll ever get to humanity
你和人类距离最近的时候
Is when you rip it open and feed on it.
就是撕裂他们 吸干他们血的时候
What kind of game are you playing...Damien?
你到底在玩什么游戏 达蒙
Guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?
你只能拭目以待 不是吗