Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?
你来啦,海格,还是老样子吗?
No, thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business.
谢了,汤姆,今天要替霍格沃兹办正事。
Just helping young Harry here buy his school supplies.
只是在帮小哈利买学习用品。
Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter!
我的老天爷,是哈利·波特!
Welcome back, Mr. Potter. Welcome back.
欢迎回来,波特先生,欢迎回来。
Doris Crockford. Mr. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last.
我是桃丽丝·克罗克福德,波特先生,见到你太荣幸了。
Harry Potter. Can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you.
哈利·波特,见到你的荣幸之情我无法言喻。
Hello, professor. I didn't see you.
你好,教授,差点没看到您。
Harry, this is Professor Quirrell.
哈利,这是奇洛教授。
He will be teaching your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.
他在霍格沃兹教黑魔法防御术。
Oh, nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
Fearfully fascinating subject. Not that you need it, eh, Potter?
奇妙又可怕的学科。不过你用不着学,是吧?
Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy.
好吧,该走了,好多东西要买。
Goodbye.
再见。
See, Harry? You're famous.
看见没,波特,你很出名。
But why am I famous, Hagrid?
但是为什么我有名,海格?
All those people back there, how is it they know who I am?
刚才那些人为什么都知道我是谁?
I'm not sure I'm exactly the right person to tell you that, Harry.
我不确定我是那个该告诉你的人,哈利。
Welcome, Harry, to Diagon Alley.
哈利,欢迎来到对角巷。