You ok?
你没事吧
What happened to you?
你怎么回事
That's so rude.
我太无礼了
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
对不起 失陪一下
She kind of wigs out.
她太激动了
It's like her thing.
她很容易激动
Jer?
杰里
No. It's me the hypocrite patrol.
不是 是我 冒牌搜查员
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I've become my worst nightmare.
我自己都被自己吓到了
The authority figure who has to violate a 15-year-old's privacy.
一个侵犯15岁孩子隐私权的当权者
Jackpot.
找到
I see the hiding places haven't gotten any more creative.
藏东西的地方一点创造性都没有
What brought this on?
为何上演这么一出啊
Your ass-hat of a history teacher
你那狗屁历史老师
Shamed me good yesterday.
昨天狠狠羞辱了我一番
You got Tannered. Been there.
泰纳就是这样 我也经历过
"Discover the impossible Ms. Summers."
萨默斯女士让不可能也变成可能
Got it. Thanks.
明白了 谢谢
Like I didn't know I was screwing up.
好像我不知道自己搞砸一样
You're not screwing up aunt Jenna.
珍娜阿姨 你没有搞砸
Yes, I am.
不 我搞砸了
You know why?
知道为什么吗
Because I'm not her.
因为我不是她
She made everything look so easy.
她做每一件事都好像很容易
High school, marriage, having you.
高中 结婚 生下你们
I can't do it.
我做不到
I'm gonna say or do the wrong thing
我说的做的都不对
And he's gonna get worse and it's gonna be my fault.
他的情况会越来越糟 而这是我的错
It's impossible.
我不可能做得到
This is just the fear talking.
你只是因为害怕才这么说
You're a little scared That's all.We all are.
你有点害怕 仅此而已 我们都害怕
I have to go do something.
我得去做点事
But are you going to be ok?
你会没事吗