Get your damn hand out of there.
他妈的把你的手从那儿拿开
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
I thought we might try to provoke it with a little visual stimuli.
我觉得我们应该试试用点视觉刺激 好激怒它
Hey, chief.
嘿 老大
You remember that skitter that Pope and his boys killed.
还记得Pope和他的手下杀死的那个掠夺者吧
Watch this. Remember this guy?
看看这个 记得这个家伙吗?
What was that?
那是什么?
Static.
静电
I know.
我知道
It wasn't there a moment ago.
刚才还没有呢
Lock! No!
快锁上! 不好!
Want a friend?
想跟它交朋友?
Get a dog.
养条狗去吧
And may we be truly thankful.
愿我们真诚地感谢您
In the name of the father, of the son, the holy spirit.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
What?
什么?
You're lucky you still believe in something.
你真幸运 还有可以信仰的东西
Did I hear right?
我没听错吧?
Mason and his crew are taking Pope on this motorcycle raid?
Mason和他的队员带着Pope去找摩托车了?
You got a problem with that?
那有什么问题吗?
No, I don't. But they will.
没 我没什么问题 但他们会有了
This place didn't get hit like they did down...
他们不像袭击市中心一样 把这里毁...
watch out there...
小心点...
didn't get hit like they did downtown,
没像袭击市中心一样 把这里毁掉了
but the, uh, the cooties...
但是这些 虱子...
I tell you, they sure as hell made their presence known.
跟你说吧 它们也该出来露露面了
Actually, I scored one of my first rides from this place.
说实话 我那么多车了 第一辆就是在这下手的
All right, let's check the tanks.
好吧 检查下这些油罐
Probably empty, but you never know.
可能是空的 但说不定有惊喜
Mi Negra Amor. And just the off roads.
我最爱的黑摩托 只要越野车
We don't need any recliners on wheels.
我们不要那些轮子上有后座的
Professor, you have no sense of style.
教授 你真没时尚感
Is that the kind of bike you bought here, Pope?
Pope 你在这买的就是那种车吗?
Oh, I never bought a bike here.
哦 我从来不在这买车
I said I "got" a bike here.
我只在这"弄"车
I sure as hell didn't buy it.
我他妈肯定没买过
Hell, I didn't even need it.
见鬼 我甚至都不需要
I was just trying to impress a lady. It worked, too.
我只不过想吸引女人 效果也确实不错
Pretty proud of your criminal past, aren't you?
你对自己那段犯罪史还挺自豪啊 是吧?
I was good at it.
我很在行的
They're all empty.
这些全是空的
There's a repair bay back here,
后边有个修理室
couple of bikes in pieces, tanks of gas.
有几辆车被拆散了 还有几桶汽油
All right, take Pope,
好的 带上Pope
see if you can find another empty gas can
看你能不能找到其他空的汽油罐
we can fill and take back with us.
我们好装满带回去
Let's put some gas in these things,
给这些车加上油
see if we can start them up.
看能不能启动吧
It's Dai, right? What do they call you for short?
你叫Dai 是吧? 他们简称你什么?
If there's anything else you think we could use back there,
你觉得后边有其他我们能用的东西
grab it.
也顺便带上